RSMSSB JE 2021 Last month Preparation Tips: RSMSSB has announced the Exam Date for RSMSSB Junior Engineer (JE) exam on its official website. As the RSMSSB JE exam 2021 is just around the corner, therefore, it is high time that all the candidates appearing for the exam change their long-term preparation strategy to a short-term goal. Know the last month preparation tips for the RSMSSB JE exam, scheduled for 12th September 2021.
The best way to prepare for the RSMSSB JE exam is to concentrate more on the revision part than to cover new topics now. In the last month, revise all the important formulae, topics, and rules, and make sure you have revised all prepared short notes and formula sheets. This article shares an easy-to-follow study plan for 30 days that can guide you to cater to the critical and important things to focus upon. Get the last minute preparation tips and tricks for the exam. So aspirants, buckle up and get the best out of your preparation.
One Month Tips To Crack RSMSSB JE 2021 Exam
- Revise all the main topics that are frequently asked as much as you can before the examination.
- Solve RSMSSB JE Full-Length mock test & RSMSSB JE previous year question paper. You must take at least two Mock Tests daily to enhance your preparations and analyze your performance. Check out your weak points by selecting the wrong attempted questions of the Mock Tests. Revise them carefully and prepare short notes on these topics.
- The crucial thing to ponder on is effective time management. Time yourself section-wise for both Technical and Rajasthan GK.
- Allot time for both sections for yourself and try to solve it in the decided time frame only but never overburden yourself. Recreational breaks are always required to refresh your mind but they should be of small duration.
- Regular sleep and a healthy diet are necessary because, for the working of a healthy mind, a healthy body is required which can be possible with proper rest and diet.
- If you are not sure about any question then it's better to leave that and solve the ones in which you are confident and know the confirmed answer as there is negative marking so avoid guessing.
- When you think your mind is exhausting then drink water, you will feel better and refreshed.
- Apply Short Cut Techniques to solve numerical problems instead of using traditional methods to save your time. Always take care of the assigned marks per question, negative marking, and exam duration while attempting the RSMSSB Exam.
RSMSSSB JE 2021 Exam Last Month Preparation Strategy
1. Memorizing Time-Saving Calculations
This factor plays a great role as calculators are not allowed in the RSMSSB JE Exam. So, increase your memorizing power for basic calculation, remember direct formulas, etc to save your time for questions that require extra time.
2. Formula Sheets & Short Notes
Short Notes and Formula Sheets are always advantageous for last month's preparation. Never forget to prepare them otherwise if you want to revise a single formula, you have to search for them in notes and books which wastes so much time. Moreover, always work on eliminations for example keep on making short notes shorter by eliminating topics that are already mugged up.
Never read new concepts or topics when there is only one month left and revise the topics already studied by you in the past.
4. Practicing Numerical Questions
Just knowing the formulae or the procedure is not sufficient, the application of the formula in numerical questions is always beneficial. For that, you need to practice a lot to solve questions in less than one minute. The best method for practicing questions is to set a timer and keep solving maximum questions in given time duration.
5. Test Series
If you have a Mock Test Series of RSMSSB JE Exam then this will act as a savior. Attempt all the tests and don't panic especially for Rajasthan GK. It will build your attitude of eliminating options and reaching the correct answer and Keep revising the tests also.
6. Believe in yourself
This is the ultimate point where you have to believe in your capabilities and hard work and never let it go. You know that you have worked hard, you have been sincere. In fact, every aspirant faces this situation when he thinks he may not but ultimately, you need to know the fact that you are ready and you will definitely do it.
Key to Success
What matters, in the end, will always be hard work, relentless efforts, and perseverance but a smart approach involving systematic planning is also crucial to achieving targets. Thorough knowledge of the subject including clarity of basic concepts in the case of Technical subjects along with awareness about the history, geography, economy, the culture of Rajasthan is also a prerequisite for successfully cracking this exam. You will definitely succeed if you are sincerely following a disciplined and dedicated revision strategy.
You can avail of Online Classroom Program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!
Download BYJU'S Exam Prep APP, for best Exam Preparation, Free Mock Test, Live Classes