“ The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. “
Be Aware of the Competition of the SSC JE Exam
- Always remember that lakhs of aspirants will appear on the same paper, and you have to put more effort than each and everyone out there.
- Competition is always high for the SSC JE exam.
Know the Pattern of SSC JE Exam
A good understanding of the SSC JE exam pattern is essential because it helps build a strategy for the exam. Therefore, below we have presented the SSC JE paper 1 and paper 2 exam pattern.
- Paper-I Objective Type(Computer Base Mode)
|Subject||No. of Questions(Max. Marks)||Duration|
|(i) General Intelligence Reasoning||50(50)||2 Hours|
|(ii) General Awareness||50(50)|
(iii) Part.A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR
Part-B General Engineering(Electrical) OR
Part-C General Engineering(Mechanical)
- Paper-II Conventional Type(Written Examination)
|Subject||No.of Questions(Max. Marks)||Duration & Timings|
|Part-A General Engineering (Civil & Structural) OR|
Part- B General Engineering (Electrical) OR
Part-C General Engineering (Mechanical)
|6 or 7 (300)||2 Hours|
Know the Important Topics of the SSC JE Exam
- There is no way to prepare all topics included in SSC JE Syllabus, so please do not try to prepare all topics in the last month.
- If you have already prepared all the topics, you can revise all the topics in the last month.
- Select important topics based on the analysis of the previous year's papers of the SSC JE Exam.
- Prepare important topics from each subject in the last month to score better in the SSC JE Exam.
- know more about the SSC JE exam pattern here.
Choose the Resources for SSC JE Exam
- BYJU'S Exam Prep android application/ website is one of the best platforms which can you prepare with all resources for all three branches Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil.
- Gather the short notes, important topics, and formula notes for quick preparation.
- Prepare with Online Classroom Program where you will get access to all the structured live courses including revision courses moreover you can practice tests with BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series to check your level of preparation.
“ One important key to success is self-confidence.
An important key to self-confidence is preparation.”
Last One-Month Strategic Tips of SSC JE Exam
- Prioritize the topics based on their importance which you can infer from the previous year's analysis of the SSC JE Exam.
- Prepare topics and practice their previous year's questions instantly.
- Once you revise all the important topics, start giving online tests, which you can find on the BYJU'S Exam Prep app, to know your performance in a real-time competition.
- After preparing each topic or subject, recall what you studied.
- In each topic, focus on definitions, concepts, formulas, examples, diagrams, short notes, and key points to acquire sound knowledge of the topic.
- Last week before the SSC JE Exam, try to focus more on a revision to recall all the concepts that you studied during your preparation.
- Also, try to attempt at least one practice test daily to monitor your time management skills, memorization, and accuracy in your answers.
- Try to pen down all your doubts and ask experts to get command over that particular topic.
- to learn more about SSC JE books you can click here
What is Important in Your Preparation for SSC JE?
- Set the goal to crack the SSC JE.
- Time is precious, and hence try to utilize every minute to gain the best out of it.
- Prepare with dedication and try to understand each concept rather than mugging it up.
- Distribute time accordingly, and prepare for every subject, even your weakest subject. Avoid preparing only a subject despite your interest or liking for that subject.
- Try to prepare maximum topics from each subject, and in case you don't cover all topics, then at least prepare important topics from each subject at the end.
- Test yourself to recall the concepts and formulas for quick thinking.
- Believe in yourself that hard work with good preparation always makes you successful.
- Be confident, and gain self-motivation.
- Always keep telling yourself the "WHY" behind your dream of cracking it.
- Have a positive attitude and be optimistic that you can crack it.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, and Live Classes.