Plane Mirror forms Images which is not real. Also, the image dimension remains the same in the virtual image, including the distance of the object from the mirror. If any case, the object moves life-right or forward or backward, then the mirror image does the same.
Point-wise Concept of Plane Mirror Image
- Images formed by a flat surface mirror are inverted.
- This image is virtual and not real.
- No change in the size of the object.
- Moves with the object movement.
- Virtual images can be captured with the camera.
The image is formed at a place that is not real. The image does not reflect the light, it actually absorbs the light coming from objects.
Image Formed by a Plane Mirror is?
Flat mirrors create the virtual image from the light reflected from their surface. These images are not real or at a real location. It works according to the movement of the actual object. Images have created a place that absorbs the light coming from the object's surface.