What is the IEEE Full Form in Computer?
The IEEE full form in computer networking is the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. It is the world's largest technical professional association dedicated to improving human progress via innovation and technological excellence. It is intended to establish industry standards and to assist professionals working in the electrical, electronic, and computing fields. It also hosts conferences and serves as a publishing platform.
IEEE employs roughly 1,000 people to support its operations. The Executive Director and key executives make up the Management Council. It is in charge of the IEEE's personnel operations. Karen Bartleson has been the President and CEO of IEEE since January 2017. IEEE concentrates on the following topics:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
IEEE Full Form in Hindi
आईईईई का हिंदी में फुल फॉर्म (IEEE Full Form) इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ इलेक्ट्रिकल एंड इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स इंजीनियर्स है। इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ इलेक्ट्रिकल एंड इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स इंजीनियर्स, इंजीनियरिंग पेशेवरों, इंजीनियरों, वैज्ञानिकों और छात्रों से मिलकर बना एक गैर-लाभकारी संगठन है। आईईईई को कंप्यूटर और इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स उद्योग के लिए विकासशील मानकों के लिए जाना जाता है।
आईईईई की स्थापना 1963 में दो संस्थानो के विलय से की गई थी पहला रेडियो इंजीनियर्स संस्थान है और दूसरा अमेंरिकी विद्युत संस्थान है. रेडियो इंजीनियर्स संस्थान की स्थापना 1912 में हुई थी और एआईईई की स्थापना 1884 में हुई थी. शुरुआत में इसमें 150,000 सदस्य थे जिनमें से 140,000 संयुक्त राज्य अमेंरिका से थे 2010 तक 160 देशो में 395000 से अधिक सदस्य थे.
History of IEEE
IEEE merged itself with two institutions, namely the IRE, which stands for Institute of Radio Engineers, and The AIEE, which stands for the American Institute of Electrical Engineers. Initially, IEEE had around 150000 members. The full form of IEEE is the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
IEEE is the world’s biggest technological professional society. It roots back in 1884 when electricity started paving its way in society. It consists of allied professionals, scientists, engineers, doctors, physicists, etc.
- In 1884, a small group of electrical engineers established the American Institute of Electrical Engineers (AIEE for short).
- In 1912, the IRE was founded as a result of a new wireless telegraph industry (Institute of Radio Engineers).
- The IRE grew quicker than the other societies, eventually becoming the biggest group in 1957.
- On January 1, 1963, the IRE and the AIEE combined to establish the IEEE. The organization had 150,000 members when it started, with 140,000 of them living in the United States.
- IEEE grew in popularity in the decades that followed. It had grown to 39 Societies, 130 journals, transactions, and magazines, 900 active standards, and over 300 yearly conferences by the early twenty-first century.
- By 2020, IEEE had over 395k members in 160 countries.
Characteristics of IEEE in Computer Networking
The full form of IEEE is the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. The aim of IEEE is to advance innovation and technology excellence for the benefit of humanity. To understand the aim of IEEE best, we will now see the characteristics of IEEE full form. The characteristics are as follows:
- It works efficiently in terms of performance as compared to ethernet nowadays.
- It uses different standards like IEEE 802, IEEE 802.1, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, and IEEE 802.11, which provide security and modularity in communication among various systems.
- It addresses various technical areas; each area works on a certain knowledge domain.
- More than 300 conferences are held annually.
- It sponsors programs to honour research and related educational achievements.
Advantages of IEEE
We have discussed the generation or emergence of IEEE standards, its history, and its characteristics now; let us see the advantages IEEE (IEEE full form: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) brings to society. The advantages are as follows:
- It provides manual fixing of the module for transmission.
- Data or information communication is faster than transportation speed.
- It reduces the risk of errors due to its multi-path propagation of data.
- It is a nonprofit organization that works for the benefit of society.
Disadvantages of IEEE
Having discussed the advantages of IEEE (IEEE full form: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers), now we will see the disadvantages attached to it. The disadvantages are as follows:
- It contains unauthorized use.
- Network security is at risk.
- Periodic maintenance is required.
Important GATE Topics
|OR Gate Truth Table||Rtc Full Form|
|Universal Gates||FCFS Scheduling Full Form|
|Multistage Amplifier||Types Of Loads|
|Introduction To C Programming||E-Commerce Mcq|
|Efficiency Of An Algorithm||Laser Full Form|