APPSC AE General Studies & Mental Ability Syllabus
Let us first understand the APPSC AE Syllabus for General studies and mental ability. The following are the important topics that must be covered by the candidates appearing for APPSC AE exam 2022.
- National and international events.
- Current affairs- international, national, and regional
- General Science along with developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Social, economic and political history of India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Polity and Indian Constitution
- Economic reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Geography with an emphasis on the Geography of Andhra Pradesh
- Disaster Management
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Reasoning questions
- Analytical ability
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Tabulation of data
- Visual representation of data
- Mean Median Mode, Variance
- Administrative, Economic, Cultural, Political reforms in Andhra Pradesh with its legal impacts on Andhra Pradesh
Tips To Prepare APPSC AE General Studies & Mental Abilities
General studies topics are easy but do not have any dedicated book designed to cover the complete APPSC AE Syllabus. Therefore, a lot of books are recommended by the experts to learn the general studies syllabus specific topics which are difficult for an individual. So, one can join some institute to learn the General Studies. While the Mental Abilities is easy and there are resources available online as well as offline from where aspirants can learn and practice questions.
But in case any candidate is confident and dedicated that he can himself learn the General Studies Syllabus topics as mentioned in the earlier section of this article, then for them, it is recommended to follow newspapers, magazines, and NCERT textbooks.
Candidates preparing for the APPSC AE exam can also learn from the BYJU'S Exam Prep Application, On BYJU'S Exam Prep App there is a live class of our star faculty Indrajeet Jaiswal Sir, who takes classes of GS daily at 5:00 Pm.
Preparation Tips & Strategy for APPSC AE GS & Mental Abilities Paper
- To prepare for General Studies & Mental abilities candidates should primarily learn, then practice, and lastly, analyze for the area of improvement.
- Revision should be given more importance throughout the preparation of the APPSC AE exam. More you revise the General Studies & Mental abilities syllabus to get a stronghold.
- While learning general studies & mental abilities topics try to make shorter & shorter notes. These notes will be highly effective during the revision on the last day before the APPSC AE exam.
- Try to follow some newspapers & magazines dedicatedly for the General Studies paper for the APPSC AE exam. Whenever you feel bored while learning General Studies switch to the mental abilities topics or try to add some small breaks.
- Give emphasis on the Andhra Pradesh GK as you are likely to be asked questions based on Andhra Pradesh's geography, history, art, culture, heritage and more!
All the best for your APPSC AE exam. Hope this article will help in your preparation for the General Studies & Mental Abilities for APPSC AE exam 2022.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.