Overview of the SBI Clerk Prelims 2022
SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination will consist of 100 questions with a total mark of 100, with a time duration of 60 minutes. There is sectional timing of 20 minutes for each section. This paper will be objective in nature. The SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination includes 3 sections:
SBI Clerk Prelims 2022: 2 Months Study Plan
Please go through the below study plan to kickstart your preparation for the SBI Clerk prelims 2022 exam. Before moving forwards, you have to first know the SBI Clerk Syllabus and SBI clerk exam pattern to properly make the study plan.
|WEEK||Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language||Mock Test/Quiz|
Tables up to 20
Percentage to fraction conversion up to 1/20
Simplification and approximation
|Direction distance||Adjective & Adverb|
Revise previous topics
Wrong Number Series and Bar Graph
|SBI Clerk Prelims Full Mock 5|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Full Mock 6|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Full Mock 7,8|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Full Mock 9,10|
Revise Subject verb agreement
|SBI Clerk Prelims Full Mock 11,12|
English Language Strategy for SBI Clerk 2022
The English section's difficulty has been steadily growing, so don't take it for granted. Kindly go through the following preparation tips.
- Read all of the grammar rules in Wren and Martin's book and try to comprehend them. Make sure you are following the standard SBI Clerk books for your preparation.
- Do not attempt to memorize the rules. Simply go over them with solved examples, and those rules will be ingrained in your mind.
- Every day, read English articles. You have the option of reading The Hindu or The Economic Times. Make a separate note of the new words so you can go over them later.
- Try to give equal focus to both grammar and vocabulary.
Reasoning Ability Strategy for SBI Clerk 2022
The topics in this section are simple if you understand the fundamental concepts and have extensively practiced them. Kindly go through the tips provided below.
- Practice 2-3 puzzles regularly. Choose the puzzle with the fewest variables in the exam hall.
- This part requires the understanding of several fundamental concepts at first. To master this section, you must first clear the concepts. Then you must solve as many questions as possible.
- With sufficient practice and a proper understanding of concepts, you can easily score 30+ in this section.
Quantitative Aptitude Strategy for SBI Clerk 2022
If you prepare well, this phase can be the most rewarding. We have shared some tips below. Kindly go through them.
- Focus on recalling squares up to 40, cubes up to 20, tables up to 30, fraction to percentage conversions up to 1/25, and percentage to fraction conversions up to 1/25.
- Also, learn some Vedic tactics and rules for speedier calculation in the exam so you can spend more time on the difficult questions and less time on the random questions.
Important Points to Remember for SBI Clerk
Speed & accuracy
- Speed and accuracy are the 2 most important factors of prelim exam qualification. You have to focus on speed without compromising accuracy.
- Because there are many instances, where students attempted 90% of questions and end up scoring less than 50 marks and did not even clear the cutoff.
- So please keep in mind these 2 factors.
- There is no rocket science in achieving these. With consistent practice and smart work, you can easily score very good marks with accuracy.
Question Selection Strategy
- Question selection plays a vital role in scoring good marks. As many times even good students used to pick difficult questions and ended up wasting a lot of time.
- In the end, they came to know that, they left the easier questions.
- Go through the SBI Clerk previous year's question paper to understand the level and types of questions asked.
- So focus on attempting all the easy questions in one go. For this first, you have to go through all the questions before attempting and mark the easier questions for you.
- In this way not only you will score good marks but also you will save yourself from falling into the trap of difficult and time-consuming questions which you should avoid.
Expert Tips to Clear SBI Clerk 2022
So this is all about the tips and tricks you should know before starting your preparation for the upcoming SBI Clerk 2022.
|SBI Clerk Related Useful Links|
|SBI Clerk Mock Test||SBI Clerk books|
|SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria||SBI Clerk Salary|
|SBI Clerk Question Papers||SBI Clerk Cut Off|
|SBI Clerk Syllabus||SBI Clerk Exam Pattern|
If you are aiming to clear SBI Clerk 2022, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Bank Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment