Know RVUNL JE Exam Pattern
Let's take a look at the exam pattern to get a better idea of what to expect.
The RVUNL JE 2021 Exam will be a -
- Computer-based “common written competitive exam” through online mode.
- The question paper will be Objective type (MCQs) and of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper pattern for Junior Engineer-I is given below.
After analyzing the RVUNL JE exam pattern, you have to prepare a study plan for the upcoming days. The below points will help you to make your journey smooth. We are trying our best to make you a worthy candidate to achieve your goal.
- In general, students lack in this area, and we are ready to drive your preparation on the right way. You, on the other hand, are grown enough to steer your ship.
- First, use previous year questions for detailed analysis of the exam’s trend for a specific subject.
- Take that subject and assign a rating to each chapter based on the maximum number of questions (1..2..& so on). Because this is where most of the questions come from, your preference should be based on that while revising the topic.
Many students neglect this part, which eventually slows them down in the competition. You’re not going to do that mistake, are you?
RVUNL JEN Technical Preparation Strategy
- Now you know where to focus on from ratings you have done initially.
- Then read those topics thoroughly to strengthen your basics.
- Nowadays, short numerical types of questions are also coming. Previous year SSC JE papers will help you to practice those.
- Finally, start attempting RVUNL JE Mock tests and quizzes for better time management. Revise short notes from time to time to grasp the concepts.
- List out the topics you are having difficulties with and prepare them at your best. Try to cover the whole RVUNL JE syllabus, which will give you an advantage over others.
- Practice objective questions from any standard book, highlighting the ones that you have trouble with. Return to those after finishing that subject and add some notes to remember them.
- Try to highlight the key concepts that appear in new types of questions; this will help you attempt new types of questions in the exam.
RVUNL JEN Non-Technical Strategy
- This is a crucial section in which most students score lower because they are more focused on the technical subject.
- A good study plan and pinpointed focus on specific topics can help you get good marks and outperform the competition. Remember there are minimum marks that you have to score in Each part.
- Try to cover the current affairs part along with the reasoning and mathematics. General science also helps you to score more marks.
Here are some RVUNL JE books which will guide you for the non-tech portion.
Reasoning and Mental Ability
A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning
A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning
NCERT Books for Class 12 Maths
Rajasthan General Knowledge – An Introduction
Lucent's General Science
The non-technical section has a larger impact on the ranking criteria. As a result, if you want to be at the top, you must aim for high marks. It will ensure that your name is included on the final list.
Don’t take this portion lightly.
Remember that there will be no interview and that the CBT results will be used to determine the final order of merit.
Other Important Links:
- RVUNL JE Online Coaching
- RVUNL JE Salary
- RVUNL JE Selection Process
- RVUNL JE Admit Card
- RVUNL JE Cut Off
- RVUNL JE Answer Key
- RVUNL JE Preparation Tips
Candidates who are preparing for RVUNL, GATE, ESE & other AE JE Exams can subscribe to Online Classroom Program to get access to unlimited structured courses & mock tests from the following links:
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!