What is Java?
Java is an object-oriented programming language with a virtual machine platform that allows you to compile and run applications on almost any platform. It is a programming language that is multi-platform, object-oriented, and network-centric. The features of Java are mentioned below.
- It is intended for the development of object-oriented applications.
- It's a multithreaded language with memory management built.
- It has a network-centric design as it facilitates distributed computing.
- It's a platform-independent language.
- It is commonly used for client-side and server-side.
- It's simple to pick up and start coding with.
|It is one of the most difficult languages to master.||It is one of the most straightforward languages to learn.|
|It needs a significant quantity of memory.||It does not demand that much memory.|