Candidates applying for IPMAT 2022 (IIM-Indore) must take note of the detailed IPMAT IIM-Indore Eligibility Criteria 2022 below. Check the educational details, age limit eligibility, relaxation, and more.
IPMAT IIM Indore Age Limit
General category candidates applying for IPMAT 2022 (IIM-Indore) must be born on or after August 01, 2002 (SC/ST/PwD category candidates have a relaxation of 5 years i.e. they must be born on or after August 01, 1997).
IPMAT IIM Indore Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed class 12th/HSC or equivalent examination from any recognized school in 2020, 2021 or 2022
- General/NC-OBC/EWS category candidates must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the 10th standard and 12th standard
- SC/ST/PwD category candidates are given a relaxation of 5% and must have scored a minimum of 55% in the 10th and 12th standards.
- Candidates who have completed their 10th and/or 12th standard from foreign boards like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) are also eligible to apply
The percentage of the candidate for class 10th and 12th would be evaluated based on the aggregate marks of all the subjects that would appear on the mark sheet, irrespective of the Board’s Regulation (Eg: Best 5/4 subjects in ICSE/ISC).
- In case, the candidate has grades instead of marks on the mark sheet, then the conversion of grades to marks would be done based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority
- Candidates whose year of examination of passing 12th is 2021-22 can also apply for this test subject to the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- If selected, such candidates will be offered a program provisionally. At the time of registration, candidates have to appear before the authority with a standard 10th and 12th mark sheet with the required percentage as mentioned above. They should also have a migration certificate if failing to do so, their provisional admission will be canceled.
IIM-Indore reserves the right to decide the eligibility conditions in terms of equivalence, percentage marks, and the recognition of the qualifying examination, intake, etc.
So now you know that getting admission in the IPM course of the IIM-Indore is not a cup of tea. However, to get admission to this course is never impossible for anyone. You just need to put in your efforts to achieve that.