Check 100+ Important Math questions for NDA in English & Hindi here. The NDA exam will be held on 04 September 2022. There are going to be 120 NDA Maths Questions asked in the written exam.
NDA Maths Questions PDF
A total of 120 questions are asked in the NDA mathematics paper. In this article we are sharing 100+ important NDA Maths questions of calculus, Trigonometry, Probability, Co-ordinate geometry, matrices & determinants, etc. Download NDA Maths questions PDF in English and Hindi from the links provided below.
|NDA Maths Important Questions PDF|
|Download NDA Maths Important Questions- English PDF|
|Download NDA Maths Important Questions- Hindi PDF (To be Updated)|
NDA Maths Most Repeated Questions
Here, we are sharing the NDA Maths most repeated questions with detailed solutions. The solutions of these questions are provided in the PDF above.
1. Which one of the following is the second degree polynomial function f(x) where f(0) = 5, f(-1) = 10 and f(1) = 6?
- 5x2 – 2x + 5
- 3x2 – 2x – 5
- 3x2 – 2x + 5
- 3x2 – 10 + 5
2. Read the following information and answer the three items that follow:
A curve y = memx where m > 0 intersects y-axis at a point
2. What is the slope of the curve at the point of intersection P?
3. What is the equation of tangent to the curve at P?
- y = mx + m
- y = -mx + 2m
- y = m2x + 2m
- y = m2x + m
4. What is [fo(fof)](2) equal to?
5. Let u = (log2x)2 –6log2x +12, where x is a real number. Then , the given equation xu = 256 .
- No solution for x
- Exactly one solution for x
- Exactly two distinct solution for x
- Exactly three distinct solution for x
6. Convert 101101 from binary to decimal.
7. Add the following unsigned binary numbers 10010 and 1110.
8. Multiply the following unsigned binary numbers: 110 and 11.
Tips to Prepare NDA Maths Questions
Candidates preparing for the NDA exam must have an idea about how to prepare for NDA Mathematics questions. To score 150+ marks in the Maths paper, follow the tips listed below:
- Candidates must be well aware of the NDA exam pattern and syllabus of mathematics paper of the NDA exam.
- Sort out the resources of maths for the exam. Start with the NCERTs and then move to advanced books like RS Aggarwal, etc.
- Go through the NDA previous year question papers for trend analysis.
- Watch live classes for better conceptual understanding. You can take the help of a mentor to clear your doubts.
- Revision is most important for success. Candidates should make class notes, note down important NDA maths formulae on a sheet and review them on a frequent basis.