We are sharing the SBI PO 2020-2021 exam analysis complete details with the section-wise review. In this post, we have shared SBI PO Prelims exam review 2020, topic-wise questions asked difficulty level as well as good attempts for the exam. We hope that it will be helpful for the upcoming shifts of SBI PO Prelims. We have also shared good attempts based on the review given by the aspirants, exam sequence, cut off, the memory-based paper of SBI PO Prelims 2020-2021, etc.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 2|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 2021|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 4
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift Timing (All Shifts)
Note: Timing of the shifts on all three days will remain the same.
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift 1||8:00 AM||9 AM -10 AM|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
|Shift 3||1:00 PM||2 PM- 3 PM|
|Shift 4||3:30 PM||4:30 PM- 5:30 PM|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitiser (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the roughs
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Key Highlights
- The level of the exam was Moderate to difficult
- English was the first section to be attempted.
- Quant was of Moderate level.
- The reasoning was a bit lengthy.
- Students managed to attempt 60+ questions
Other Major Highlights
- The sequence of the exam was english>quant>reasoning
- Reasoning section was moderate to lengthy.
- Quantitative aptitude was moderate.
- English section was of easy to moderate level.
- Most of the candidates have attempted 60+ in the exam.
- English was the easiest section among all.
The overall Difficulty level of SBI PO Prelims Exam review.
|Reasoning Ability||Moderate and lengthy|
|English Language||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||Moderate to lengthy|
Now we are going to discuss the section-wise detailed analysis and review of SBI PO Prelims 2020-2021.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Reasoning Ability Section Review 2020-2021: (Moderate to lengthy)
The level of this section was moderate and lengthy. Most of the questions were asked from the Puzzle section. No questions on inequality were asked this time. Check the detailed topic-wise review of reasoning ability.
1.Puzzles and Seating Arrangement-23 ques
- Scheduling Puzzle (3 Month and 2 dates given)- ques
- Tabulation- there were 9 people working in 3 different departments.
- An uncertain number of the puzzle (north facing)- 3 ques ( Ans was 28)
- Square arrangement- 8 people, corner one facing inside and people sitting at the edge facing outside- 5 ques
- Floor and flat based puzzle- 5 ques
2. Syllogism -5
- Level: easy to moderate
- Only and a few types
3. Blood Relations- 2 ques
- Family tree-based
- level: moderate
4. Order and ranking- 3 ques
- Level: Easy
- Type: Volume based
5. Miscellaneous- 3 ques
- Word forward and backwards (HANDICRAFT)
- Meaningful word-AGGREGATION
- Vowel +1 consonant -1
SBI PO Prelims Exam Quantitative Aptitude Section Review 2020-2021: (Moderate)
The level of this section was Moderate as reported by most of the students. Few questions were doable in this section. Check the topic-wise distribution of quant section.
1. Data Interpretation-12 questions
- Missing Table (2 statements)- 6 questions out of which 3 were easy & direct and 3 were tricky.
- Pie +Table DI (5 buses given)- 6 questions
2. Quadratic Equation- 6
- Big numbers were given
- The level was of Easy to Moderate
3. Approximation- 6 ques
- Questions on approximation were asked.
- Based on BODMAS Rule
4. Miscellaneous Questions (Arithmetic)- 11 Ques
- Based on mensuration, profit and loss, probability, boat and stream, speed distance, etc.
- Level: Moderate to difficult
SBI PO Prelims Exam English Language Section Review 2020-2021 (Easy-Moderate)
This section was easy as compared to the remaining sections. Nothing new was asked.
1. Reading Comprehension - 7 Ques
- Theme: How the advancement of technology affects job
- Word-based questions: FRETTING (Synonym) AND DRIVEN(Antonym)
- One question on FIB
2. Para jumble- 5
- work-life balance
- it was lengthy but doable
3. Error Spotting -5
- Grammatical based error spotting
- Level: easy to moderate
4. Word Rearrangement-4 ques
- In a single sentence, four words were given
- Level: Easy
5. Fill in the blanks-5 questions
- There were 2 sentences given with one blank each and the same word was to fill those blanks.
- Level was easy
- Double fillers were asked.
6. Idiom Based-4 ques
- 3 statements were given, one idiom was given and we need to find the sentence with the appropriate idiom.
- It was doable.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020-2021: Good Attempts
As per the level of exam, we are here providing the number of good attempts, section-wise as well as overall:
Number of Good Attempts
SBI PO Prelims Expected Cut off 2020-2021
Once all the shifts of the SBI PO Prelims exam held on 3rd October are over, we will share the SBI PO Prelims expected cut off 2020-2021 based on the feedback given by the exam takers and the number of questions attempted by them. The expected cut off for SBI PO exam 2021 will be decided to keep the following factors into consideration.
- Level of difficulty in the exam.
- New types of questions introduced if any.
- The number of applicants.
- The number of vacancies released.
As soon as all the shifts of the examination are over, we will share the expected cut off section-wise. Book mark this article to check the exam analysis of all the shifts to be held on 4th January 2021.
SBI PO Memory Based Question Paper 2020-2021 (Based on 4th January-All shifts)
We will share the memory-based papers of SBI PO Prelims after all the four shifts are over. Memory-based papers are based on the feedback given by the aspirants who have attempted the exam. We will provide you with the exact questions asked in SBI PO Prelims exam in various shifts. The question paper will consist of all three sections as asked in the actual examination. This memory-based paper will be available to you free of cost. You can download the memory-based paper to practice for your upcoming shifts.
This was all about the detailed analysis. In case you have any query and have any question or feedback to share please share with us in the comment section.
NOTE-Please, let us know if you have any query or something to share on 9650052904. You can also drop us an email on email@example.com
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.