SBI PO Prelims Exam 20th November 2021 Shift Timings
SBI PO All Shifts
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 1
09:00 am – 10:00 am
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 3
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 4
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Overview 20th November 2021 (Shift 3): key Highlights
- The overall level of the Prelims Shift 3 was easy to moderate.
- The Sequence of the exam was English>Quant>Reasoning.
- The SBI PO Prelims overall good attempt was 50-66.
- The difficulty level of the Quant section was also easy to moderate but doable.
- The difficulty level of the Reasoning section was moderate.
- The difficulty level of the English section was easy.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 20th November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 1 (20th November)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 2 (20th November)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 4 (20th November)|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 20 November 2021|
SBI PO Exam Analysis 3rd Shift 20th November 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the through SBI PO Prelims exam analysis today shift 3. held on 20th November 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming SBI PO prelims exam with the SBI PO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
SBI PO Prelims Shift 3 Analysis 20th November 2021 (Section-wise)
1. SBI PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- Let's discuss the detailed and section-wise difficulty level of the reasoning through SBI PO Prelims exam analysis today shift 3.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Scheduling: 5 Questions
Linear Arrangement (Uncertain): 3 Questions
Floor Puzzle: 5 Questions
Dual Row: 5 Questions
Tabular Puzzle: 5 Questions
|3 Questions||Time taking|
2. SBI PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- Let's discuss the detailed and section-wise difficulty level of the quant through SBI PO 3rd shift analysis 2021.
Pie Chart: 5 Questions
Tabular DI: 5 Questions
Missing Number Series
3. SBI PO Prelims 3rd Shift Review: English Language
- Let's discuss the chapter-wise asked questions and difficulty level of the questions asked in the English language section through SBI PO 3rd shift analysis 2021.
Name of the topic
|7 Questions (Poverty index of Africa) - Syn - School (options reading area, study, home, institution)|
|Fill in the blanks||(Double fillers)- 5 Questions|
|Error Spotting||5 Questions|
|Correct the order|
5 Questions (basic one)
SBI PO Prelims Shift 3 Difficulty Level: 20th November 2021
Let's discuss the overall difficulty level and section-wise difficulty level of the SBI PO 3rd shift analysis 2021.
|Logical Reasoning||Easy to Moderate|
|Overall||Easy To Moderate|
SBI PO Prelims Shift 3 Analysis 20th November 2021: Good Attempts
Based on the difficulty level of SBI PO Prelims good attempts shift 3 and from the review of the students, the following are the good number of attempts.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
How was your 3rd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
|How many questions have you attempted in 20th November Shift 3?|