Let's discuss the SBI PO Prelims exam analysis 2021 along with the good attempts, the difficulty level of the exam, overall exam review, and section-wise questions asked. You are advised to go through the complete article to have an overall idea of the SBI PO prelims good attempts shift 1.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 20th November 2021 Shift Timings
SBI PO All Shifts
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 1
09:00 am – 10:00 am
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 3
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 4
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Overview 20th November 2021 (Shift 1): Key Highlights
- The overall level of the SBI PO Prelims Shift 1 was Moderate.
- The average attempt of students was 60-65.
- The reasoning ability section was moderate but lengthy.
- The Quant section was easy to moderate.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 20th November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 2 (20th November)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 3 (20th November)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 4 (20th November)|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 20 November 2021|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 21st November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 1 (21st November)|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 1 20th November 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the SBI PO Prelims 1st shift held on 20th November 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming SBI PO prelims exam with the SBI PO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Section-wise SBI PO Prelims Analysis Shift 1: 20th November 2021
1. SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- Let's discuss the detailed analysis and section-wise difficulty level of the reasoning ability section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Puzzle Scheduling- 5 Questions
Dual Row- 5 Questions (12 People 6 N 6 S)
Circular Arrangement - 5 Questions - (6 People + Fruits) FACING INSIDE
Order & Ranking
syllogism(Only a few based)
Blood Relation (General family tree)
|81346528- 1 Question|
2. SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- Let's discuss the detailed analysis and section-wise difficulty level of the quantitative aptitude section.
Missing Number Series
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our SBI PO Online Coaching.
3. SBI PO Prelims 1st Shift Review: English Language
- Let's discuss the chapter-wise asked questions and difficulty level of the questions asked in the English language section.
Name of the topic
|10 Questions (Finance Based)|
8 Questions (7 Statements)
|Idioms & Phrase|
SBI PO Prelims Day 1 Shift 1: Difficulty Level
Let's discuss the overall difficulty level and section-wise difficulty level of the SBI PO prelims 2021 1st shift exam.
|Logical Reasoning||Easy To Moderate but lengthy|
SBI PO Prelims Shift 1 Analysis 20th November 2021: Good Attempts
Based on the difficulty level of the SBI PO prelims 1st shift and from the review of the students, the following are the good number of attempts.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
This is all about the SBI PO Prelims 1st shift exam analysis held on 20 November 2021. We have discussed all the important points such as difficulty level, section-wise questions asked, number of good attempts, etc.
How was your 1st Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
|How many questions have you attempted in 20th November Shift 1?|
Related Useful Links
|SBI PO Cut Off||SBI PO Vacancy|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Syllabus PDF||SBI PO Selection process|
|SBI PO Question Papers||SBI PO Salary|
|SBI PO Study Material||SBI PO Practice Set|
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Click here to access Test Series
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.
Commentswrite a comment