As SBI PO Prelims Shift 3 has now over and all the aspirants who are going to appear in the SBI PO Exam 2020 shift-4 or on 4th January 2021 must be waiting to know the difficulty level of the SBI PO 2020 questions paper, the accurate breakup of all the three shifts, and a most importantly new type of questions asked in SBI PO prelims exam.
In this article, we are going to share an accurate and detailed review of the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020. Under the SBI PO Prelims analysis 2020, we are going to discuss the type of questions asked in the paper, difficulty level, the number of questions asked from a particular topic, any changes in the trend and pattern of exam, SBI PO expected cut off, etc.
You may also like to check:
- SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift-1
- SBI PO Prelims Shift 2 Exam Analysis 2021
- SBI PO Prelims Shift 4 Exam Analysis 2021
Now that we know the benefits of the exam analysis, let's now discuss the SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis Shift 3 in detail:
SBI PO Prelims Exam 4 Jan 2021: Exam Time
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift-1||8:00 AM||9 AM -10 AM|
|Shift-2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
|Shift-3||1:00 PM||2 PM- 3 PM|
|Shift-4||3:30 PM||4:30 PM- 5:30 PM|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 4 Jan 2021: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Aspirants appearing in the SBI PO Prelims exam are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Candidates are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the SBI PO exam center.
- Aspirants must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and that app should show his/her COVID 19 risk profile.
- At the exam center, the registration of the applicants will be done with the help of photo capture.
- In the exam hall, two separate dropbox will be provided for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in their designated boxes.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Analysis 4 Jan 2021: Key Highlights
- In the SBI Probationary Officer Prelims Exam candidates are required to attempt 100 questions in 60 minutes.
- In the SBI PO Prelims exam, there is a sectional timer of 20 minutes for each section.
- In the English section, there are 30 questions and in both the reasoning and quant section, there are 35 questions each.
- The sequence of the sections in the SBI PO Prelims Shift 3 was as follows:
- English Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- There were no changes in Shift-3 as compared to other shifts.
SBI PO 3rd Shift Exam Analysis 4 Jan 2021: Difficulty Level
The overall level of the SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 3 was easy to moderate. Among the three-section, English was the easiest and scoring. Check the complete breakup of each section and overall good attempts below.
Overall Level of the exam
|Moderate and calculative||Moderate|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 3rd Shift Review: 4 January 2021
1. SBI PO Prelims Review (Shift 3): Reasoning Ability
The following topics were asked in the Reasoning section of this exam:
Number of questions
Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
Circular Arrangement (9 people facing inward)- 5 ques
Linear arrangement- 8 people, Four facing north 4 facing south- 5 ques
Linear puzzle, 6 people, they all like different fruits-5 ques
Tabulation, 7 people given, 3 departments given, they all like different colours
|4||Level: Easy to Moderate|
Type: Only and a few types
Type: Direct questions were asked
Family tree based
Order and Ranking
5 people given different ages
|2||Word forward and backwards|
|35||Overall Level: Moderate|
2. SBI PO Prelims Review (Shift 3): Quantitative Aptitude
Level: Moderate and Calculative
Quantity Aptitude Section consisted of the following topics -
Number of questions
|5||Level: Easy and Simple|
Missing Number Series
Questions on Missing NUmber series were asked.
One was based on Pie Chart + Table DI (4 questions easy and 1 lengthy)- Moderate and Calculative
Tabular DI- 5 questions
Caselet- 5 questions- Moderate
Level: Moderate and calculative
Questions based on profit and loss, time and work, speed and distance, probability, mensuration, etc
|35||Overall level: Moderate|
3. SBI PO Prelims Review (Shift 3): English Language
English Language section comprises of topics mentioned below -
Number of questions
Theme: Mental Health-Depression
3 question vocab based
Level: Easy to moderate
Five sentences were given
Single sentences, grammatical based
2 blanks and 2 words given
Double fillers were asked
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020 (Shift 3): Good Attempts
Overall Good Attempts
Do share any questions that you remember in the comment box!!
This is all about the SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2020, Shift 3 of 4th January 2021.
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like SBI Clerk, SBI PO, SBI RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.
All the best!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
Commentswrite a comment