In this post we are going to share the SBI PO Prelims exam 2nd Shift analysis 2021, topic-wise distribution, a number of questions asked from the major topics, their level of difficulty, types of questions, changes introduced, if any. This analysis will help aspirant appearing for other shifts or banking exams. Do check the overall good attempts, frequently asked questions and other exam analysis details below. The next or third shift of day-1 will over at 3:30 PM.
Let us discuss the section-wise SBI PO Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt and questions asked in the 2nd shift of the Prelims exam.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 4th Jan 2021 (2nd Shift) - Key Highlights
- The overall level of the second shift was Moderate to difficult.
- No new pattern questions were observed in this section.
- The level of the English section was Moderate.
- The reasoning ability was moderate and lengthy.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- 2nd shift was slightly difficult than 1st shift.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Shift Timing (All Shifts)
The table below shows the timing of SBI PO Prelims exam shift reporting time and exam time.
|Shift||Reporting Time||Start of Examination|
|Shift-1||8:00 AM||9 AM -10 AM|
|Shift-2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM- 12:30 PM|
|Shift-3||1:00 PM||2 PM- 3 PM|
|Shift-4||3:30 PM||4:30 PM- 5:30 PM|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 2021: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitiser (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the roughs
SBI PO Prelims Exam Section Wise Review 2021 (2nd Shift)
1. SBI PO Prelims Exam Review 2021 (Shift 2): Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was moderate and lengthy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. SBI PO Prelims Exam Review 2021 (Shift 2): Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
- The overall level of the exam was moderate to difficult.
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in quant Analysis -
Wrong Number Series
3. SBI PO Prelims Exam Review 2021 (Shift 2): English Language Analysis
- The overall level of this section was easy to moderate
- We have provided the topic wise questions asked in this section in the below table -
Name of the topic
|Match the column|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021: Overall Good Attempts
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.