NDIM Delhi MBA College
The New Delhi Institute of Management is a unit of the "Employment and Career Counselling Association, " a non-profit educational association registered in 1992. It is one of Top MBA Colleges in India, which has both AICTE Affiliation and NBA Accredition. NDIM Delhi offers PGDM courses in 10 specializations, including marketing, human resources, business analytics, media and communication, international business, e-commerce and IT, Finance, digital marketing, and operations and supply chain management. Also, Check CAT Syllabus and be prepared according to the topics and chapters covered in the exam.
The New Delhi Institute of Management is well known for its acclaimed leaders, vast global connections, and constant efforts to raise the bar of Indian education to match global education standards. Here is a table representing a few significant NDIM Delhi facts for your quick review.
Year of Establishment
Affiliated to/ Recognised by/Accreditation
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
1st rank for best industry-linked Institute for management by AICTE-CII for 3 years consecutively.
51-75 band for top management Institutes in NIRF 2018
Modes of education
Types of Courses Offered
Graduate- BBA, Post Graduate-PGDM
NDIM Delhi Package
INR 16.1 LPA - Highest
INR 6.5 LPA - Average
www. ndimdelhi. org
Total Number of Faculty in NDIM Delhi
- Government of Manipur: Department of Health & FW
- Life Holdings Co. Ltd, Japan
60+ companies participated
New Delhi Institute of Management Placements
NDIM Delhi was awarded as the best B-School in India for placement services by the ASSOCHAM. The highest package offered by this institute in the last year was INR 16.1 LPA. A total of 190 Placement offers were made, and 100+ students were placed during the NDIM Placements last year. Get all the details for previous years' XAT Analysis and understand the exam difficulty level and types of questions asked in the exam.
Over 60 major recruiters participated in the NDIM PGDM Placement last year. Consulting, KPO, and Financial Services were the Top Recruiting Sectors for the New Delhi Institute of Management Placements. Some of the top recruiting companies in NDIM Delhi Placement are listed below:
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- HT Media
- Bharti Airtel
- Club Mahindra
- E & Y
- Muthoot Group
- S&P Global
- ICICI Bank
Below we have presented NDIM PGDM Placements Report of the last year for your ready reference. Also, Check: CMAT Eligibility
No. of Placement Offers
No. of Students placed
Highest NDIM Packages
INR 16.1 LPA
Average NDIM Packages
INR 6.5 LPA
No. of Major Sector participated
Top Recruiters in NDIM Placement
Consulting and KPO, Financial Services
NDIM Delhi Fees Structure
The fees structure of New Delhi Institute of Management is designed on the basis of the convenience, affordability of the students, and the services provided by the Institute. The NDIM Fees Structure varies by course, and students are allowed to pay the fees in several installments. The B-school has partnered with the State Bank of India to provide student loans through its education loan program. Instead of the State Bank of India, students here can also apply for loans from other banks. The courses of NDIM Delhi have been approved by the Association of Indian Universities and the College Funding Commission. Go through the latest CMAT Exam Pattern and be prepared accordingly for the upcoming exam.
Some components such as study materials, library charges, alumni activity fees, transport facility within the campus, and charges towards meals are included in the NDIM Fees Structure. But, hostel rent and charges for international study tours are to be paid over and above the actual course fees of New Delhi Institute of Management. Note the table below to get an overview of NDIM Fees Structures for last year's academic session.
Courses offered by NDIM Delhi
NDIM PGDM (All Specialisations)
9.70 lakhs (Total fees)
2.64 lakhs (Total fees)
New Delhi Institute of Management Fee Structure includes a 2-year fee, general security deposit, and accommodation security deposit. Here is a table that gives you details about the NDIM Fee Structure. If the student is opting to pay the semester-wise course fee, then an additional annual convenience charge of Rs 5,000 is applicable, and it is already included in the semester-wise fee break-up of NDIM Delhi. Get all the details for CMAT Admit Card.
Fees for 2 years
Caution deposit (General)
Caution deposit (Hostel)
NDIM PGDM Fees (Year Wise Break Up )
Note the table below to get an idea of the year-wise Fees Break-up of New Delhi Institute of Management. Download XAT Question Paper and start solving it after completing the syllabus and other important topics.
Amount (in Rs)
NDIM PGDM Fees (Semester Wise Break Up)
The below table highlights the semester with fees Structure of the New Delhi Institute of Management.
Amounts (in Rs.)
Semester 1 (year 1)
Semester 2 (year 1)
Semester 3 (year 2)
Semester 4 (year 2)
Some components of the NDIM Total Fees Structure include the following.
- Tuition fee
- Study material
- Library charges
- Internet facility charges
- Alumni Activity Charges
- Mess charges
- Transport Facility within the campus
[Important Note: The Caution deposit (general and hostel) as part of the NDIM Delhi course fees must be paid at the time of admission. The caution deposit is refundable. New Delhi Institute of Management Fees does not include service tax, GST, or any other taxes. Hostel rent starts from Rs. 8,500 per month based on the amenities the student has opted for.]
New Delhi Institute of Management - Course Wise Eligibility Criteria
Admission to NDIM Delhi Full-Time Courses is entrance based, and the entrance exam for PGDM will be national-level MBA Entrance Exams. The selection process at the New Delhi Institute of Management comprises a shortlisting process based on scores obtained in the national or state exams, Group Discussion & Personal Interview as per AICTE guidelines. Students who clear the entrance exam will be informed about the place and date of the group discussion, followed by a personal interview. Also, Check: XAT Cutoff
Selected candidates have an option to select the city of their choice for group discussion and personal interviews. NDIM Delhi Courses offered are Post Graduation Diploma in Management with a choice of various specializations and Bachelors of Business Administration. PGDM Courses offered by New Delhi Institute of Management is declared equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities and AICTE in the year 2008. Here is a table that gives all details about the course-wise Eligibility of NDIM Delhi for your reference. Get all the details for CAT Answer Key.
Candidate must have passed 12th Class of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
Applicable for all specializations
The candidate must have a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for reserved category candidates)
Online Certificate Courses in NDIM Delhi
New Delhi Institute of Management Online Certificate Course is Introduction to Digital Marketing. The course duration is 5 classes each of 2 hours each and the course fee is INR 20,000. Get all the details of the CAT Question Paper.
NDIM Delhi also offers Swayam Programmes, Mooc Programmes, and Nptel Online Courses to its students. The course schedule, curriculum, associated skills, affiliation, course platform, credit transfer details, and duration details are given on NDIM official website for your reference. Some NPTEL free online courses for which the enrolment is open are listed below.
- Accreditation and Outcome-based Learning
- Adiabatic Two-Phase Flow and Flow Boiling in Microchannel
- Advanced Dynamics
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Linear Continuous Control Systems: Applications with MATLAB Programming and Simulink
- Body Language: Key to Professional Success
- Brief Introduction to Psychology
- Advanced Machining Processes
- Advanced Materials and Processes
- Advanced Microwave Guided structures and Analysis
- Advanced Quantum Mechanics with Applications
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Advances in UHV Transmission and Distribution
- Advances in Welding and Joining Technologies
- Big Data Computing
- Algebra I
- Algorithms for Protein Modelling and engineering
- American Literature and Culture
- An Introduction To Materials: Nature And Properties
- Learning Analytics Tools
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Fundamentals of Micro and Nanofabrications
The courses hosted on SWAYAM are in 4 quadrants – (1) video lectures, (2) specially prepared reading material that can be downloaded/printed, (3) self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes, and (4) an online discussion forum for clearing the doubts. Steps have been taken to enrich the learning experience by using audio-video and multimedia and state-of-the-art pedagogy/technology.
Here are some of the NDIM Delhi Online Courses under the MOOC list for your reference.
- Imprimer en 3D
- Leading Digital and Data Decision Making
- Nano-Device for Energy Harvesting and Sensing
- Management in Engineering: Accounting and Planning
- Design of Urban Water Management Structures
- Water Works: Activating Heritage for Sustainable Development
Seat Reservation Policy in NDIM Delhi
New Delhi Institute of Management follows a set of specific reservation rules and guidelines set forth by the Government of India for candidates in the EWS NC-OBC, SC-ST, and PWD categories. For PGDM, the NDIM has reserved seats for Indian nationals belonging to certain classes. Seat Reservation percentages in NDIM Delhi have been given in the table below.
Percentage of Seat Reserved (in %)
Schedule Caste (SC)
Other Backward Classes (OBC)
People with Disability (PWD)
Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
New Delhi Institute of Management - Admission Process
The NDIM Delhi Admission Process to any of its courses begins with shortlisting on the basis of the scores obtained in national or state level entrance exams. However, this is just the starting point. A candidate must go through a stipulated NDIM Admission Procedure to make it to the final merit list. A candidate's performance in all selection stages and past academic performance shall be considered while making the final selection. Below you will find the elaborated NDIM Delhi Admission Process for your convenience. Be prepared with the updated MAT Syllabus.
- Undertaking Entrance Exams: All candidates who are interested in NDIM Admissions 2021 are required to sit for various entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, and GMAT.
- NDIM Application Process: You can apply for admission at the New Delhi Institute of Management through an online process or offline process. The online process requires you to visit the official website of NDIM Delhi. You then have to fill out the application form with all the required personal and academic details, and then you will have to submit the application fee of Rs 1000 through online mode. For offline mode, the candidate will have to download the NDIM application form, print it, fill it and fix a passport-size photo to it; then, he/she will have to draw a demand draft of the application fee of Rs 1000/- in favor of "New Delhi Institute of Management" payable at Hyderabad or New Delhi as applicable.
- Shortlisting: The candidates are then shortlisted for NDIM Final Admissions based on their CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA scores for the year.
- Group Discussions and Personal Interview: After getting shortlisted at the New Delhi Institute of Management, the candidate will then have to appear at the group discussions and personal interview sessions. It will be held at NDIM Delhi based on the results of these selection rounds. Check all the details related to MAT Eligibility very carefully before applying for the exam.
- Final Selection: Candidates who clear all the admission criteria are then selected for the courses at NDIM Delhi and shall finally receive a call letter from the institute.
NDIM Application Form
Candidates apply either through the New Delhi Institute of Management official website or by downloading the application form and mailing it to the institute. The NDIM Application Fee is Rs 1,000. The following is a detailed step-by-step instruction to completing the application process
- Go to NDIM official website and click on "Apply Now."
- Fill out the registration form with information such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- When you've finished filling out the form, click 'Save & Continue.'
- Candidates will be routed to a payment portal of New Delhi Institute of Management where they can pay the Rs 1,000 application fee using a credit card, debit card, UPI, or net banking.
- Candidates will receive an order number from the payment portal once payment has been completed successfully. The NDIM will then mail a hard copy of the prospectus to the candidates and inform them about the GD and PI schedule if the candidates are shortlisted.
- Download the NDIM Delhi application form from the official website.
- Print the application form and fill in the required information in the prescribed format.
- Send the completed form, along with a DD or pay the order for Rs.1000 payable to New Delhi Institute of Management, two passport-size pictures, photocopies of the mark sheets, and self-attested copies of the CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, and GMAT scorecard, to the institute. Know more about MAT Question Paper.
[Important Note: Please send the application form to the following address: Tughlakabad Institutional Area, 50 (B&C), New Delhi, India-110062]
Documents required for New Delhi Institute of Management Admission
Below is the list of documents required for NDIM Delhi Admissions.
- Class 10th and 12thmark sheets
- Bachelor's degree mark sheet and all semester scorecards
- Government-issued photo ID card
- A hard copy of the application form
- CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/ATMA/XAT Result
- Cast certificate for reserved candidates
- Application fee payment receipt
Scholarships Offered by NDIM Delhi
Students at the New Delhi Institute of Management have access to a variety of need-based and merit-based scholarships. Academic Excellence, Extracurricular Excellence, and Merit-based are the three categories in which the scholarship is offered. Interested candidates must submit their names to the appropriate departments every quarter so that they can compile a final list of scholarship candidates. Students will get the NDIM scholarship money every month. The New Delhi Institute of Management has awarded students a monetary scholarship of around 5 lakhs for the academic year 2019-20. Here is a list of Scholarships offered by NDIM Delhi:
- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS)
- Scholarship to Meritorious Students
- Scholarship schemes for EWS
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for students pursuing professional courses
- Scholarship for Leadership Skills
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities
- Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship
- BPCL Scholarship Scheme for Higher Studies
- Post Matric Scholarship (SC)
- Sh, BC. Maheshwari Memorial Scholarship
- Sugan Devi Maheshwari Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship for Extra-Curricular Activities
NDIM Infrastructure Facilities
The New Delhi Institute of Management Infrastructure and Facilities includes:
- Library: The library is fully air-conditioned and digitalized with journals, periodicals, and more than 10320 latest books. The library at the NDIM Delhi Campus has a link with DELNET (Developing Library Network), which gives access to 1412 libraries (1393 National & 19 International) and offers 62 lakhs of books, articles, video records, sound recording, CD – ROMs, and journals. The library of New Delhi Institute of Management has institutional integration of AIRC (American Information Resource Centre), NICMAN (National Information Centre on Management) under the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, National Digital Library & Developing Libraries Network (DELNET).
- Hostel: Twin-sharing fully furnished rooms are provided to the students of NDIM. The rooms have attached bathrooms, which are air-conditioned and well-ventilated. Necessary facilities such as the functional library, gymnasium, room with indoor games, STD/ISD, and computer centre with internet connectivity are provided. A transportation facility is also available between the hostel and the campus of NDIM Delhi.
- Cafeteria: The inside is warm and inviting, with grass carpeting and wooden furniture. The servers are dressed and taught to be attentive and courteous, and the staff is friendly. The caterer offers a wide range of traditional Indian cuisines as well as Chinese Cuisine. There is plenty of variety for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian students studying at NDIM. Stay updated with the XAT Exam Date for all the important events related to registration, admit card, answer key, and result.
- Sports facilities include a badminton court, cricket ground, and table tennis.
- Other facilities if New Delhi Institute of Management includes labs, gym, hospital / medical facilities, Wi-Fi campus, shuttle service, auditorium, music room, dance room, A/C classrooms, convenience store, lecture halls, multimedia halls, computer research centre, post office, bank, ATM, and IT centre.
NDIM Faculty and Alumni
New Delhi Institute of Management faculty is renowned for its expertise and experience. Each professor is qualified and well acquainted with their field of specialization. Some NDIM Faculty members include the following.
- Ankur Bansal – Vice Chairman
- Dr Tripti Pande Desai – Associate Professor
- Dr Gajendra Sharma – Professor
- Dr.Virendra Nath Srivastava – Professor
- Dr Sombala Ningthouj – Professor
- Dr Parul Malik – Professor
Since its inception, NDIM Delhi has shared a strong bond with its Alumni. Some New Delhi Institute of Management Alumni members include:
- Kunal Dhingra (Founder- KD Production)
- Kajal Gupta (Founder- Radiant O Consultant)
- Ankit Yadav (Founder- Zoya Events Rockerz)
- Geetika Sachdev (Co-Founder- Chaturshala)
Commentswrite a comment