To apply for the upcoming SLAT 2023, candidates must complete SLAT Registration 2023 first. Here is the step-by-step process to complete the process of registration and filling out the application form.
Step 1: Online SLAT Exam Registration 2023
It is the first step to fill out SLAT Application Form 2023. The candidates must register with the official SIU portal to complete the entire process
- Visit the official website of SIU: set-test.org.
- Click on the “Register Now” button. A new form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the respective details as per the requirements, including Name, Category, Gender, Date of Birth, address, mobile number, and primary email address
- Fill out the details of your 12th Standard exam, like the stream (Science, Arts/Humanities, Commerce, or any other), etc., for SLAT Registration 2023 process.
- Choose your preferred city for the exam. You can select 3 preferred locations at your convenience.
- Lastly, choose the exam shift between the Morning and Evening shifts.
After completing the SLAT Registration 2023, the candidates will get a unique SLAT ID. This is very important to appear for the examination. Keep it in a safe place for future reference. Check the details for SLAT Admit Card.
Step 2: Fill Out SLAT Application Form 2023
After completing the registration, candidates must fill out the application form for SLAT 2023. In this step, you have to fill in your personal, educational, contact, and professional details in SLAT Application Form 2023. Candidates must upload their latest scanned photograph (not more than 3 months old) in the required format and size in their application form for Symbiosis Law Admission Test SLAT 2023.
[Important Note: Check all information before submitting your SLAT Application Form 2023 for further proceeding]
Step 3: Pay SLAT Form Fees
The candidates can choose whether to pay online or offline. If you choose the online payment mode for SLAT Application Form, you will be redirected to the payment gateway. Select payment modes, including Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking, and make payment.
The candidates who choose to pay the SLAT Registration fees offline are required to generate the e-challan. Such candidates should pay via demand draft in favour of the 'Symbiosis Test Secretariat' payable at Pune.
Step 4: Submission of SLAT Application Form 2023
After submitting the SLAT Form Fees, the candidates will get a confirmation mail on their registered email address. This email will provide the application number that approves the successful completion of SLAT Registration 2023. Note that there is no option for SLAT Application Form 2023 correction. You can edit the form while verifying the same before the final submission. So, be very cautious while you are submitting the online form. You must keep a copy of this form for any future reference.