IBPS Clerk Prelims 2021: Study Plan
You are advised to cover each assignment provided in the below study plan on daily basis to stay in the race. Try to be honest and dedicated in your preparation to ace the examination.
NOTE: From now onwards, the article will be updated on a daily basis
- The English section's difficulty has been steadily growing, so don't take it for granted.
- Go through all of the grammar principles in Wren and Martin's book and try to comprehend them.
- Do not attempt to memorize the rules. Simply go over them with solved cases, and those rules will be ingrained in your mind.
- Every day, read English articles. You have the option of reading The Hindu or The Economic Times. Make a separate note of the new words so you can go over them later.
- Maintain this process by revising the written words on a regular basis.
Try to expand your vocabulary by including as many words as possible.
- Focus on cloze test, fillers, sentence correction, spotting error chapters.
- You can easily get about 25 in this section if you are consistent and persistent.
- The topics in this section are simple if you understand the fundamental concepts and have extensively practiced them.
Every day, do two or three puzzles. Choose the puzzle with the fewest variables in the exam hall.
- Focus on syllogism, inequality, order & ranking, coding-decoding, direction distance, and blood relation chapters. Rather than solving time-consuming questions, these chapters are relatively easier and easier to accomplish in the exam hall.
- This part requires the understanding of several fundamental concepts at first. To master this section, you must first clear the ideas.
- Then you must answer as many questions as possible. Only practice and imagination are required for this section.
- With enough practice and a thorough comprehension of the topics, you can easily achieve a score of 30 or above in this subject.
- If you prepare well, this section can be the most rewarding.
- Focus on recalling squares up to 40, cubes up to 20, tables up to 30, fraction to percentage conversions up to 1/25, and percentage to fraction conversions up to 1/25.
- Also, learn some Vedic tactics and rules for speedier calculation in the exam so you can spend more time on the difficult questions and less time on the random questions.
- After this, start covering basic and fundamental chapters like number series, quadratic equation, average, ratio proportion, percentage.
- Almost every chapter uses these three chapters. So, first and foremost, attempt to grasp the core concepts of these three chapters.
- After this, you can go for time & work, partnership, time speed distance, mixture alligation chapters.
- Practice different types of data interpretation sets like bar graphs, tabular DI, etc.
Important Points to Remember
1. Focus on Speed & accuracy
- Speed and accuracy are the 2 most important factors of prelim exam qualification. You have to focus on speed without compromising accuracy.
- Because there are many instances, where students attempted 90% of questions and end up scoring less than 50 marks and did not even clear the cutoff.
- So please keep in mind these 2 factors.
- There is no rocket science in achieving these. With consistent practice and smart work, you can easily score very good marks with accuracy.
2. Understand the syllabus: Make sure you know what topics you need to address before you start preparing. Then, recognizing the importance of each issue, you may begin focusing on it appropriately.
3. Follow this well-planned timetable: Making a timetable is essential when you have a large syllabus to cover. This will eliminate the possibility of missing important issues. Divide your timetable in half for each subject or according to your skills and abilities in each segment. This will assist you in covering practically all of your bases.
4. Revision is crucial: It is mandatory to re-revise your syllabus or material for banking examinations, even if you have completed your review for any of the topics/sections or for the entire syllabus. This will keep everything fresh in your mind and allow you to recall information more quickly.
5. First focus on conceptual clarity: Before beginning any topic/chapter, it is critical to have a firm grasp of the principles. Make sure you understand all of the fundamental principles before moving on to the more difficult ones.
6. Mock tests plays a vital role: After you've finished your rewrite, you'll need to go over what you've learned thus far. Take a practice test to evaluate your revision, improve on your weak areas, and improvise. This will lessen the likelihood of making errors throughout the exam.
So this is all about the tips and tricks you should know before starting your preparation for the upcoming IBPS Clerk 2021.
Other Important Links-
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2021||IBPS Clerk Salary|
|IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021 PDF||IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern|
|IBPS Clerk Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Books|
|IBPS Clerk Mock Test|
If you are aiming to crack IBPS Clerk 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Unlimited access to 18+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts.
- Detailed Performance Analysis.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.