The GATE login for the 2023 exam started on 30 August 2022. According to the latest GATE 2023 information brochure, we provide you with the details to acquire them beforehand without any hurry at the last moment. Here we have updated the GATE 2023 login link, and candidates can log in using the link given here. The following details are required to register in the GOAPS portal. Candidates must fill in these details carefully.
- Full Name of the candidate (as per the valid photo ID certified by Govt. of India)
- Valid Email address
- Mobile Number
- Creating a password
GATE Login Procedure
The candidate can fill out their GATE login details using the GOAPS portal. Candidates can use the GATE login to pay the application fee using any electronic payment method. Candidates can also check the status of their application through GATE 2023 login. It has been received and is being reviewed. Accepted, Defect status, after correction, the status has been changed to "rejected with a valid reason", etc.
Benefits of GATE Login
- Candidates can register in the portal to create an Enrollment ID and Password.
- Candidates can fill out the GATE 2023 application form login details.
- Candidates can upload photographs, signatures, other documents, category certificates (SC/ST/PwD), and Dyslexic certificates as applicable.
- Candidates can download GATE 2023 Admit card.
- View their answers, marks, and GATE score.
- Download the GATE scorecard.
- Candidates can download the Question Paper and GATE 2023 Answer key.
- Contact details of GATE authority for queries or any issues.
What After GATE Login?
IIT Kanpur will provide each successfully registered candidate with an Enrollment ID. The candidate will get an email with the GOAPS Enrollment ID. IIT will use this Enrollment ID for all future communication. The candidates must remember the password along with the GOAPS Enrollment ID to log in to GOAPS for further process.
After successfully registering in GOAPS, use the Enrollment ID and password created to log in to the portal. GATE Login is required to fill out and submit the GATE application form to appear for the examination. There are also many necessary steps to follow in the portal.
GATE 2023 Application Form
GATE 2023 Application Form login is for those candidates who log in to fill out the GATE application form, which must be completed and submitted only online at GOAPS after a successful GATE 2023 registration login. After filling in all the details correctly and verifying, click the "Submit Proceed to Payment" button. Then, you can complete the payment through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Cards. After making a successful payment, you can print your GATE application form 2023.
Data Requirements for Filling Out GATE 2023 Application Form
- Data required include personal information like Name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parent's Name, parent mobile number, etc.
- Address for Communication.
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address with PIN code.
- The candidate's photograph and signature conform to the requirements specified.
- Scanned copy of a valid photo Identity Document (ID).
- Scanned copy of Category (SC / ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- GATE paper(s) (subject).
- Choice(s) of GATE examination cities.
- Net banking/debit card/credit card/wallet details for fee payment.
GATE 2023 Application Form Fill-up
GATE 2023 application form is divided into five sections – Exam Details, Personal Details, Correspondence Address, Qualifying Degree Details, and upload documents.
- Number of papers that want to appear in GATE 2023 and their Name
- Choice of Examination country.
- Choose three exam cities.
- Date of Birth
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Mobile No of Parent/Guardian
- ID Proof
- ID Proof Number
- Name of Parent/Guardian
- Country of Residence of Parent/Guardian
- Mobile Number of Parent/Guardian
- Address line 1
- Address line 2 (Optional)
- Address line 3 (Optional)
- Correspondence Address City/Town
- PIN Code
- State/Union Territory
Qualifying Degree Details
- Institute Registration/Roll No.
- Qualifying Degree: Choose a qualifying degree or the degree pursuing
- The discipline of Qualifying Degree
- Have you graduated with the above degree?
- Year of qualifying degree
- State/Union Territory
GATE Login to View Admit Card Response Key
Candidates can log in to GOAPS using their credentials when the Admit card is available and click on the GATE 2023 admit card download link. Candidates can download the GATE 2023 admit card in Pdf format and print it to appear in the examination.
How to Download Response Sheets and Answer Key using GATE Login?
- Log in to GOAPS using your credentials when the response sheet is available after the examination.
- Click the "View response" button.
- The PDF version of the GATE response sheet will display on the screen.
- Download it for your further requirements.
- When the Answer key and Question paper are available, you may also download them from the GOAPS.
- On the main page, IIT Kanpur will provide a separate link for candidates.