- Topics Covered in 2020: Memory organisation , M/C instruction and addressing mode , Pipeline, Floating point , I/o Interface/ ALU & data path
- Topics Covered in 2019: Cache Memory, Architecture,Computer Arithmetic.
- Topics Covered in 2018: Characteristics of RISC Processor, Addressing Modes, Interrupt Execution and Pipelining.
- Topics Covered in 2017: Multilevel Cache, Direct Mapped Cache, Floating Point arithmetic, Addressing Modes, Set Associative Cache, RISC Processor, Replacement Policies.
- Topics Covered in 2016: Pipelining, Cache memory, Secondary Memory & DMA.
- Topics Covered in 2015: Pipelining, Cache memory, Addressing Modes, Replacement Policies, RISC/CISC.
We hope this analysis will be useful to prepare Computer Organisation. You can analyse frequently asked topics in GATE from the given analysis to crack the GATE Exam.
Candidates can also practice 110+ Mock tests for exams like GATE, NIELIT with BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series check the following link:
Get unlimited access to 21+ structured Live Courses all 112+ mock tests with Online Classroom Program for GATE CS & PSU Exams:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!