Coal India MT Recruitment through GATE 2022: Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for Coal India recruitment through GATE 2022 can refer to the table given below to know all the important exam dates. The table below provides all events related to the Coal India Management Trainee recruitment 2022, like Admit card, Interview date, and Application date.
For Coal India Management Trainee 2022 Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates, Criteria, Vacancies - Visit Our Official Page ''Coal India Management Trainee 2022"
Coal India MT Online Application Start Date
23-06-2022: 10.00 AM
Last date of Coal India MT Online Application with Fee
22-07-2022: 11.59 PM
Coal India MT Recruitment through GATE 2022: Vacancy Table
Coal India Limited has released a tentative vacancy list for CIL MT recruitment through GATE 2022. Some vacancies are reserved for certain categories so that candidates can find the category-wise vacancies for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) recruitment through GATE 2022 in various disciplines given below in the table.
Electronics & Telecommunication
System and EDP
CIL MT Recruitment through GATE 2022: Educational Qualifications
Candidates should hold a bachelor's degree in a relevant branch of Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks to be eligible for vacancies in Coal India Management Trainee (MT) recruitment through GATE 2022.
Name of Discipline
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
System and EDP
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum
Eligible Disciplines for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment Through GATE 2022
The candidate should have completed their engineering in these relevant branches of Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and other branches as notified in notification. The eligible branches and non-eligible branches are also given below in the table.
ELIGIBLE RELEVANT BRANCHES
NOT ELIGIBLE BRANCHES
Civil with Architecture or Structural
Engineering or any other combinations with Civil Engineering.
Electronics & Telecommunication (13)
Electronics & Telecommunication; Electronics & Communication
Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control and Electronics Engineering in
combination with any other branch.
Age Limit for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment Through GATE 2022
The candidates who want to apply online for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) recruitment through GATE 2022 should have an upper age limit is 30 Years for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. The age limit is relaxed subject to the condition that the maximum age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years. The other criteria of age limit are described in the below points.
- For General (UR) and EWS: Upper Age Limit 30 Years. For General (UR) and EWS: Upper Age Limit 30 Years
- Upper Age Limit is loose by:
1- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
2- 5 Years for SC/ST
- People with Disabilities applicant:
1- By 10 Years for General (UR)
2- By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
3- By 15 Years for SC/ST
- Five years for the applicants who are the residents of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 according to Govt. of India rules.
- Unwinding for Ex-Servicemen class up-and-comers is according to the rules of surviving Govt. of India.
CIL MT Recruitment: Selection Procedure
Qualified competitors should have appeared for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2022) who want to apply for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2022. The selection procedure for CIL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2022 is shared below.
- Given the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and necessities, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, in a proportion of 1:1.50 for the further choice cycle.
- The final legitimacy list will be ready for each discipline based on GATE-2022 Scores/Marks.
- NOTE - For Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 (MT-2022), GATE Scores/Marks of 2022 may be legitimate, and GATE Score/Marks of 2021 or before isn't valid.
- The CIL will upload the final list of selected candidates to the CIL website.
Coal India Recruitment: Online Application Fee
Candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC (Creamy Layer and Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS class are needed to pay a Non-Refundable expense of Rs 1000/ - in addition to GST – 180/ - totalling 1180/ - (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty as it were). Other conditions regarding fee payment for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2022 are as follows:
- SC/ST/PWD competitors/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are absolved from the instalment of the application expense.
- The application expense will be paid through Online mode, as it were. There will be no other mode for the instalment of the application expense.
- The Application charge, once paid, won't be discounted under any conditions. Applicants are subsequently encouraged to check their qualifications before applying.
Remuneration for Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2022
Selected applicants will serve as Management Trainees in E-2 Grade on the size of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/ - at the underlying Basic of ' 50,000/ - each month during the preparation time frame. Other remuneration details about Coal India Management Trainee (MT) recruitment through GATE 2022 are as follows:
- On fruitful and acceptable fulfilment of the 1-year preparing period and finishing the assessment, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the size of pay of ' 60,000 – 1,80,000/ - at the underlying Basic of ' 60,000/ - with probation for 1 year, if not expanded.
- Other than Basic compensation, competitors will likewise be qualified for Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and remittances under the cafeteria approach and different recompenses, including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as material for the post.
- Advantages such as Leave, Medical offices, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and so on will be acceptable according to surviving guidelines of the organization. The real compensation might differ contingent upon the spot of posting, the monetary presentation of the Company and the execution rating of the person.
Coal India Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2022: Application Process
The candidates will apply just through online mode through the connection accessible on the CIL site www.coal India.in under the "Career with CIL Jobs at Coal India & Current Job Notifications area" according to the capability and qualification rules shown previously.
- Digital/Scanned duplicate of the new size shading photo (not more than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg design).
- Matriculation/Secondary Board level mark sheet.
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as appropriate.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC/ST should transfer Category certificates by substantial rank authentications.
- For the PwD class, a self-validated certificate of the authentication in the endorsed organization of Govt. of India is properly given by the authorized position.
- Discharge/Service Certificate in the event of Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates utilized in Government/Semi-Govt. /Public Sector Undertaking ought to present a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Competent Authority of their current business.
Other Important Link:
- FAQs for CIL Recruitment 2022
- Coal India Management Trainee Syllabus 2022
- Coal India Management Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2022