Important Dates for BPSC Assistant Professors Recruitment
Candidates are advised to check the important dates for BPSC recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors for filling out the application form. BPSC has not published the date of examination. Check all important dates for BPSC recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors below.
|Name of post||Assistant Professors - CSE & IT|
|Starting Date for the Application form||September 9th, 2022|
|Closing Date for the Application form||September 28th, 2022|
|Date of Examination||To be updated|
|Date of Interview||To be updated|
Vacancy Table for BPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors
BPSC has announced 208 vacancies for Assistant Professors in CSE departments. Candidates can go through the vacancy table to find the total category-wise vacancies.
Name of the Post
Computer Science & Engineering - Assistant Professor
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors
Candidates having a B.E / B.Tech / B.S / B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E / M.Tech / M.S or integrated M.Tech degree in Computer Science and Engineering can apply online for BPSC recruitment. Candidates should have a degree with first-class or equivalent marks to be eligible to fill out the application form for BPSC recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors. Other details about the eligibility criteria are below for the reference of candidates.
- Candidates with a B.E / B.Tech / B.S / B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E / M.Tech / M.S or integrated M.Tech degree in Computer science from an open university (not a regular degree) will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates having a B.E / B.Tech / B.S / B.Sc (Engg.) and M.E / M.Tech / M.S or integrated M.Tech degree in Computer Science from AMIE will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates holding a direct degree of Ph.D. after a B.E / B.Tech / B.S / B.Sc (Engg.) degree will be given zero marks for Assistant Professors, MTech academic record, and research performance marks criteria.
- A candidate must be between 22 years to 65 years as of August 1st, 2022, to be eligible for BPSC recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors.
Selection Process for BPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors
Candidates must have all qualifications at the last recruitment date, i.e., September 28th, 2022. BPSC will cancel the candidature of candidates not possessing the eligibility criteria on the last date. From the table below, candidates can check the detailed selection process for BPSC recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors.
Total Weightage - 100 Marks
Academlc Record and Research Performance (Welghtage - 20 Marks)
Evaluation of domain knowledge and Teaching Skill through written examination (Objealve) (Weightage - 40 Marks)
Interview (Weightage-15 Marks)
For Assistant Professor engaged on Contract Basis (Welghtage -25 Marks)
(a) Maximum 10 (10% of Percentage Marks obtained in M.Tech/M.E/M.S in relevant branch/Subject).
(b) Maximum 5 (5% of Percentage Marks obtained in B.Tech/B.E/B.S/ B.Sc(Engg.)
(c) Ph.D.- 5 marks
- The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) syllabus will apply to the Engineering streams.
Weightage to candidates working on a contract basis on the post of Assistant Professor under the Department of Science & Technology and possessing minimum eligibility criteria @ 05 marks per year (Maximum- 25 marks)
Application Fee for Assistant Professor Recruitment
The application fee for BPSC recruitment 2022 for Assistant Professors is different for various categories, which can be paid through various online payment methods like UPI, Internet Banking, Debit Credit card, and offline challan. The application fee for various categories is given below.
- Application fees for all candidates who do not belong to any reserved category is 750 Rs.
- Candidates belonging to Bihar's SC/ST/PWD reserved category must pay 200 Rs.
- Female candidates must pay 200 Rs.
Steps to Apply Online for the Vacancies
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts of Assistant Professors in Computer Science & Engineering departments of Government Engineering colleges. It is informed to candidates that no other mode of submission of the application form is available or acceptable other than an online form. Steps to apply online are shared below for candidates.
- Candidates need to visit the official website of BPSC.
- On the homepage of the website, click on "Apply Online."
- Login and apply for the exam by creating a login ID and password.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Commentswrite a comment