Indian Air Force Airmen Group X & Y Exam Date and Exam city! In view of restrictions imposed by various state governments due to the current COVID-19 issue. The exam of Indian Air Force Group X & Y 2021 which was scheduled to be conducted from 18th April to 24th April is postponed till further notification, candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of the Indian Air Force for further updates.
Airmen Group X & Y Admit Card 2021, Download Link!
In case of any discrepancy, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 - 25503105.
Steps to Download Indian Air Force Group X & Y Admit Card 2021
- Login to the official website: www.airmenselection.cdac.in
- Go to Candidate Tab & Click on Login (for intake: 2021)
- Enter your Registered Email ID and Password
- Enter proper Captcha
- Download your Admit Card.
Airmen Group X & Y Important Dates
|Airmen Group X & Y Admit Card Download Date||24 to 48 hours prior to Date of Exam|
|Airmen Group X & Y Exam Date||Postponed|
Some Important Details that you can check on Airmen Group X & Admit Card:
- Hall ticket number
- Email ID
- Parents name
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar Number
- Group applied for (X or Y or Both)
- Space to attach a photograph in front of the invigilator
- Date of Exam
- Shift of Exam
- Time of Reporting
- Centre of exam
- Exam day instructions
You can also check out the previous year cut off here:
Points to be remembered:
- The exam will be in online mode.
- The written exam will be of multiple choice question (MCQ).
- It will be bilingual in nature, i.e. both in Hindi & English except English paper.
- The applicants applying for only group X will be given 70 Question to be answered in 60 minutes.
- The applicants applying for only group Y will be given 50 Questions to be answered within 45 minutes.
- The applicants applying for both group X & Y will be given 100 Questions to be answered within 85 minutes.
- The subjects for group X are English, Physics, and Mathematics. The number of questions asked is 20, 25 and 25 respectively.
- The subjects for group Y are English, Reasoning & General Awareness. The number of questions asked is 20 and 30 respectively.
- The subjects for those who are appearing for both group X & Y are English, Physics, Maths and General Awareness. The number of question asked is 20, 25, 25 and 30 respectively.
For a quick overview of the exam pattern and syllabus you can check the following link:
The recruitment will be done the posts of Group X and Y. Candidates will be recruited at group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ trades (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF(P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades).
Important Documents that you need to carry for Exam Centre:
Carry a printed copy of the Admit Card and Self declaration form along with other mandatory documents to the allotted Exam Centre.
A valid photo ID must be carried (along with a photocopy). One of the following may be a valid photo ID:
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- You must also carry one colour photograph (passport size) which was uploaded in the application form, as you have to affix it in your Airforce Call letter.
More From Us:
Prep Smart Score Better Go BYJU'S Exam Prep!