Father of the Indian Constitution
Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar who was the Law Minister at that time introduced the final draft of the Indian Constitution in the Constituent Assembly and later he became the father of the Indian Constitution.
- Dr. BR Ambedkar was the Chairman of the committee that drafted the constitution of India.
- He also presented the final draft of the Indian Constitution to the Constituent Assembly.
- Ambedkar completed his graduation from Elphinstone College, the University of Bombay.
- Further, he studied economics at Columbia University and the London School of Economics in 1927.
- After that, he pursued a doctorate in 1923. He was the first to do so at any institution in the 1920s.
- Dr. BR. Ambedkar holds various high and highest degrees such as BA, MA, MSc, Ph.D., DSC, Bar-at-Law, L.L.D., and D.Lit.