Also read: Last Week's Strategy to Crack UPTET 2023
Last Minute Important Tips to Clear UPTET Exam:
1. Time Management:
- Time management is crucial because you must complete the test within 150 minutes.
- Do not spend too much time on one question.
- Divide your time based on the section and try to complete the section within the time limit.
- Save at least 15 to 20 minutes to fill the OMR answer sheet.
2. Speed & Accuracy:
- Speed and accuracy are crucial factors in clearing the UPTET exam.
- There is no negative marking, so try to attempt all the questions.
- Try to attempt those sections first, which are less time-consuming.
- Attempting questions with accuracy and speed is necessary because you do not want to leave any questions unanswered.
3. Tips for Child Development Section:
- A total of 30 questions will be asked on this subject. Try to finish this subject within 25 minutes to save time on other subjects.
- Try to attempt 1st sure question. After then, try to attempt the unsure question.
- Read all the questions carefully and think practically about the confusing questions of this section.
- Do not leave any question without an answer.
4. Tips for UPTET English & Hindi Language Section:
- In this subject total, 30 questions will be asked from each section. Try to finish this subject within 20 minutes each to save time for other subjects.
- Try to attempt the question in the order mentioned below:
- Grammar Questions
- Word Usage question
- Pedagogy Question
- Unseen Passage
5. Tips for the UPTET Mathematics Section:
- A total number of 30 questions will be asked from the mathematics section. Try to finish this section within 25 to 30 Minutes.
- This subject is time-consuming, so don't waste much time on a single question.
- Try to attempt the question in the order mentioned below; this will help you manage time better and score well:
- Number System
- Mathematics Pedagogy
- Arithmetic Question
6. Tips for Social Studies Section:
- Social studies questions will be asked for arts background students, and in this Section, 60 questions will be asked.
- These are very scoring subjects so try to finish this section within 30 to 35 minutes.
- In this section, you can expect 12 questions of history, 12-15 questions of geography, ten questions of polity, 15 questions of static GK, 5 questions of UP special and ten questions of Social studies pedagogy.
- Do not spend more than a minute or two on any particular question.
7. Tips for Science Section:
- Science questions will be asked for science background students, and in this section, 30 questions will be asked.
- This is scoring subjects so try to finish this section within 20 minutes.
- Try to revise and practice given topics in science.
- Electric Effects of Current
- Magnetic & Radioactivity
- Optics & Cell
- Chemical Equation
- Metal & Non-Metal
- Food & Nutrition
8. Do’s and Don’t for the UPTET Exam:
- Do not devote so much time to a single question.
- Do not lose your calm & hope.
- Do not be in a hurry while doing a question.
- Do not leave any questions without answers because there is no negative marking.
- Do read all the questions correctly.
- Do relax and stay calm.
- Try to solve the questions first so that you have good command increase your confidence, and secure some marks quickly.
- Do not forget to take along the photograph and Xerox as well as the original ID proof and Original Training Certificate and mark sheet with you.
|Related Important Links:|
|UPTET Admit Card|
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app