UPTET 2021: Exam Pattern for Primary Level (Paper-I)
|S.N.||Subject||Number of question||Marks||Total Time|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|4||Language - 2 (English or Sanskrit or Urdu)||30||30|
UPTET 2021: Exam Pattern for Upper Primary Level (Paper-II)
|S.N.||Subjects||Number of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|3||Language - 2 (English or Sanskrit or Urdu)||30||30|
|4||Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
UPTET 2021: Section-wise Strategy
Child Development & Pedagogy:
You should revise the important topic of child development and practice the daily quiz. Practice at least five mock tests in the remaining days. Important revision topic of child development is given below.
- Concept & Theories of Child Development
- Stage of child development
- The concept of Inclusive education
- Question related to special need
- Concept & Theories of Learning
Click here to Practice Child development quiz
हिंदी भाग में 30 प्रश्न होंगे जिसमे हिंदी व्याकरण, शब्द उपयोग और हिंदी शिक्षण से सम्बंधित प्रश्न पूछे जाते है। इस भाग से आप 22 से 25 प्रश्नों को आसानी से हल कर सकते है और समय भी बचा सकते है। हिंदी भाग में अच्छे अंक अर्जित करने के लिए नीचे दिए गए प्रश्नों का अभ्यास करे।
- पर्यायवाची शब्द/विलोम शब्द
- एकार्थी शब्द
- मुहावरा/वर्तनी की त्रुटि
- हिन्दी व्याकरण
- रस, छंद और समास
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- समास और संधि
हिन्दी भाषा प्रश्न की प्रैक्टिस के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
You need to practice daily quizzes on all the different topics of English. In this section, candidates need to revise the rule of grammar and vocabulary. The important topic of this section is given below. If you are good in this Section, then easily score 20+ marks.
- Fill in the blanks
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Spotting Error/ Sentence correction
- Idioms & Phrase
- Part of speech
- Reading Comprehension
Click here to Practice the English Language
This subject is asked in the Paper - 1 exam only, and this is very important because it is a very scoring subject. In this subject, the question will be asked in general knowledge and Environmental studies. Revise the important topic of this section.
- Basic knowledge of EVS (Family, Friends, Food, Water, travel)
- Famous place & person
- General science
- Indian Geography
- Indian Polity
- Famous things related to UP
- EVS Pedagogy
Click here to Practice the EVS quiz
If you are good at Mathematics, then it is a very scoring subject but if you are weak then must practice wise topic questions. In this section, 1st attempt all easy questions on the topics like Simplification, Arithmetics and number system. The important topic of this section is given below. If you are good in this Section, then easily score 25+ marks.
- Numbers System
- Addition and Subtraction
- Profit & Loss
- Time, Distance & Work
- Ratio & Proportion
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Pedagogy of mathematics
Click here to Practice Math quiz
Social studies is a significant subject for Art side students because from this section 60 questions will be asked. Candidates need to practice quizzes in this section and must practice previous year's questions. The important topic of this section is given below.
- Social studies pedagogy
Click Here to Practice Social Studies Quiz
This subject is asked in Paper-II exams only for science background students, and this is very important because it is a very scoring subject. Candidates need to practice quizzes in this section and must practice previous year's questions. The important topic of this section is given below.
- Electric Effects of Current
- Chemical Equation
- Metal & Non-Metal
- Food & Nutrition
Click Here to Practice Science Quiz
Important Tips for UPTET Exam
1. Revise all the important topics:
- Now, you should focus on the topics you have already prepared.
- Pick the subjects that you are most comfortable with, and revise them.
- We suggest you not learn everything from scratch now.
- Pilling up the new topics will add stress and nothing good will come out of it.
2. Plan your test-taking strategy:
- You should have your test-taking strategy ready before the exam.
- It will help you in ensuring your success.
- Planning everything will help you understand your strengths and weakness.
3. Make mock tests for your new best friend:
- It will help you to estimate the time and effort that you have to put into each subject.
- Environment similar to the real exam will help you tackle the exam pressure better on the D-day.
- There is no negative marking so don't leave any question blank in the mock test as well as in the real exam.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment