Latest News about UPSC Admit Card 2022
UPSC Admit card for Mains 2022 has been released on 30 August 2022. Those candidates who cleared UPSC Prelims and successfully applied for the UPSC Mains can download the UPSC Mains 2022 Admit Card from the official website.
UPSC Admit Card 2022 Date
Union Public Service Commission will conduct the UPSC Exam Prelims on 05 June 2022, and the UPSC Mains exam will be conducted from 16 September 2022, onwards. Candidates can download the UPSC admit card 2022 for Prelims now from the official website.
Check all the important dates for UPSC Admit Card Download 2022
UPSC Hall Ticket 2022
UPSC Admit Card Dates 2022
UPSC Prelims 2022 Admit Card Date
10 May 2022
The UPSC Admit Card 2022 is now available for download on the official website. The UPSC Prelims admit card is the official letter of authorization to take the exam. Without a valid admit card, no one is allowed to enter the examination hall.
UPSC Prelims Exam Date 2022
05 June 2022
UPSC shall administer the IAS Prelims Exam 2022 across the nation. The UPSC hall ticket will be checked at the exam center along with a government id.
UPSC Exam Admit Card Date 2022 for Mains
30 August 2022
Candidates who successfully qualify for the Prelims exam and fill up the UPSC DAF form 2022 will be able to download the UPSC mains admit card 2022
IAS Mains Exam Date 2022
From 16 September 2022
The IAS Mains Exam 2022 is a descriptive exam and candidates must carry their UPSC mains hall ticket every day to the exam center.
UPSC IAS Interview Call Letter2022
To be announced
The UPSC mails the IAS interview e-summon letters to all eligible candidates.
UPSC IAS Interview Dates 2022
To be announced
The UPSC CSE Interview 2022 will be conducted as a final stage of the selection process.
UPSC Admit Card 2022 for Prelims
UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022 has been released on 10 May 2022. Candidates can enter their login details correctly to download the UPSC Admit Card 2022. The applicants can download the UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022 by entering their roll no or registration Id. If the candidates find any difficulties or face problems during downloading the UPSC Hall Ticket, they will have to contact the commission as soon as possible.
It is important to note that UPSC will not email the IAS Prelims Admit Card to the applicants. All aspirants must visit the official website to download the admit card. Candidates who are unable to locate their UPSC Admit Cards online should check the UPSC notice, which lists the names of those whose applications were rejected due to some reason.
Download UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2022
The direct link to download the UPSC Admit Card 2022 for the Prelims Exam is updated below. Check all the important details regarding downloading the UPSC Hall Ticket for the prelims exam.
- UPSC Admit Card 2022 Link- Prelims
UPSC Admit Card 2022 - Prelims
Admit Card Issuing Body
Mode of Release
Official Website to download UPSC Admit Card
Details Required to download Hall Ticket
Registration number / Roll number
Date of Birth
How to Download UPSC Admit Card 2022 for Prelims?
Every candidate needs to follow the given steps to download the admit card for the prelims, mains, and interview of the UPSC IAS exam. Follow the given steps after clicking on the link given below to download the UPSC IAS Admit Card 2022.
- Visit the official website of UPSC or click on the direct link given below and skip the second step.
- Click on the “e-Admit Card Civil Services (Prelims) Examination, 2022”.
- Read the Important Instructions mentioned in both English and Hindi. Download the UPSC Admit Card Instructions 2022
- After reading, click on Yes for "Have You Read & Taken the Print Out of 'Important Instructions'"
You can download the admit card with the Registration Number or Roll Number.
- Select the option you want to take to download the admit card
- Enter your Registration number or roll number and “DOB”.
- Enter the right Captcha Code given in the image
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout of the UPSC IAS to admit card and save it for future reference.
UPSC Admit Card 2022 for Mains
The UPSC Mains Admit Card 2022 has been released by the commission on 30 August 2022. Candidates who have cleared UPSC Prelims 2022 exam, and successfully applied for UPSC Mains will be able to download the UPSC Admit Card 2022 for the Mains exam. Again the candidates have to enter their log-in credentials like Roll Number or Registration number and download the UPSC admit card 2022. The UPSC Mains Exam will be conducted from 16th September onwards.
How to Download UPSC E-admit Card for Mains?
Just like the Prelims exam, the downloading process for UPSC Admit Card for the Mains exam requires a few simple steps.
- Visit the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
- Go to the ‘Admit Card’ section and click on ‘E-Admit Cards for Various Examination of UPSC’
- Find out the UPSC Mains exam 2022 e-admit card link
- Click on the link and enter login details
- Then proceed to download UPSC admit card for Mains
UPSC Interview Call Letter
UPSC Admit Card for Interview or e-summon letter is required for those candidates who have cleared the UPSC mains exam. The shortlisted candidates will receive the UPSC admit card for the interview. Candidates are advised to carry the e-summon letter and other required documents to the given address.
Difficulty in Downloading the UPSC Admit Card 2022
As we have mentioned above, candidates need to enter their registration ID while downloading the UPSC Admit Card. But if you have lost the ID somehow, then following these steps will help you to retrieve the registration ID.
What to Do When You Forget UPSC Admit Card Registration ID?
- Visit the forget registration ID section of the official UPSC website or you can simply enter “Forgot UPSC Registration ID” on your search engine, and an official UPSC site will pop up.
- Enter your registered email ID
- Then enter your Date of Birth
- Then you have to enter the captcha
- After that, you will get access to your registration ID
- You can use this ID to download the UPSC Admit Card
Information printed on the UPSC Admit Card 2022
The UPSC admit card comes with many details, and after downloading the card candidates must check if all details are printed correctly or not. The details on the IAS hall ticket are
- Name of the candidate,
- Roll number
- Photo ID Number
- Father & Mother name
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Category (UR/OBC/ST/SC/PwD)
- Exam date and time
- Exam center code, and address
- Reporting time
- Examination name
- Important instructions
Sample UPSC Admit Card for Prelims
Discrepancy on UPSC Admit Card 2022
If you find any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the UPSC Admit Card like name, father name, etc. You should reach out to the UPSC through e-mail-id or other media.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (For Technical Problem)
- Email - email@example.com (For Applicant Data Problem)
- Postal Address - UPSC, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi- 110069
- Phone Number- 011-23098543, 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098591
Documents to carry with IAS Admit Card 2022
Here is the list of the important documents that need to be carried to the exam center.
- Print out the UPSC Admit Card for the Prelims Exam.
- Carry two passport size photographs with you.
- Carry any valid photo identification card with you such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Pan Card Driving Licence, or any other ID issued by the Gazetted Officer.
Last year, UPSC modified the structure of the IAS Admit Card, which contained the government identity card number supplied by candidates in the UPSC Application Form for the first time. Candidates were required to bring the same kind of identification to the UPSC Exam Centre. The number of ID proofs is now printed on the UPSC Hall Ticket, which is a recent modification. This was done by the UPSC in order to increase transparency in the UPSC CSE test process.
Instructions Printed on UPSC Admit Card 2022
UPSC released exam day instructions on the IAS admit card for the candidates to follow. It is important to go through the instructions in a detailed manner after downloading the UPSC Admit Card 2022. Candidates must note that they follow all the important instructions given on the admit card. If one fails to abide by the instructions, his/her candidature will be canceled and will be debarred from future exams.
- All electronic devices like Mobile phones, calculators, Bluetooth devices, and other communication devices are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Candidates should arrive at the UPSC exam center 10 minutes prior to the start of the IAS Exam. Candidates may be subjected to frisking, which takes time.
- All candidates have to fill the OMR sheet with the help of a black ball pen.
- Any omission, mistake, or discrepancy in encoding/filling in details in the OMR response sheet, particularly with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will result in the answer sheet being rejected. It can, however, be modified at the exam site if the invigilator permits it.
UPSC Admit Card - Covid-19 Guidelines
The UPSC has issued special instructions for applicants to follow in the event of a COVID-19 epidemic. The directions for the exam day are listed below.
- The UPSC has made wearing a mask essential for all candidates, and those who do not have a mask or face cover would be denied entry to the exam hall.
- When the Invigilator requests it, the candidate must remove the mask for verification purposes. If the invigilator requests the candidate's identification, he or she will be compelled to display his or her face.
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own hand sanitizer in a small transparent bottle with them.
- Inside the examination venue, all candidates must adhere to the rules of "social distancing" and "personal hygiene."
- The UPSC exam will be conducted as per the SOP- Standard Operating Procedures guidelines by the Ministry of Health.
UPSC Admit Card 2022- How to Avoid Technical Issues
As we have mentioned above, candidates have to download the UPSC Admit Card from the Commission’s website. But they need to follow these points to avoid any technical issues while downloading the UPSC e-admit card.
- Use the latest version of the search engine to download the UPSC admit card smoothly
- Clear the cookies and cache of the browser using the browser setting if you face any problems while downloading the UPSC admit card.
- Contact UPSC helpline to unblock if you have repeatedly downloaded the e-admit card
- If candidates face other issues then they need to contact by e-mail.
|Important UPSC Topics|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Eligibility|
|UPSC Online Application||How to Choose UPSC Optional Subjects|
|UPSC Cut Off||UPSC Preparation Strategy|
|UPSC Books||UPSC Exam Analysis|