SBI PO Prelims Exam Overview 20th November 2021 (Shift 2): key Highlights
- The overall level of the Prelims Shift 2 was Moderate.
- The Sequence of the exam was English>Quant>Reasoning.
- As per the student's reviews, no new pattern was introduced in SBI PO 2021 Prelims exam.
- The SBI PO Prelims overall good attempt was 61-64
- The difficulty level of the Quant section was also moderate.
- The difficulty level of the Reasoning section was easy to moderate.
- The difficulty level of the English section was easy.
SBI PO Prelims Exam 20th November 2021 Shift Timings
SBI PO All Shifts
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 1
09:00 am – 10:00 am
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 3
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam Shift 4
04:30 pm – 05:30 pm
SBI PO Prelims Exam 20th November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 1 (20th November)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 3 (20th November)|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 4 (20th November)|
|Memory Based Questions Asked in SBI PO Prelims Exam 20 November 2021|
SBI PO Prelims Exam 21st November 2021 (All Shifts)
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 Shift 1 (21st November)|
SBI PO Exam Analysis 2nd Shift 20th November 2021: Youtube Session
Watch live questions asked in the SBI PO Exam Analysis shift 2 held on 20th November 2021 discussion. (Youtube session)
You can practice the most expected questions for the upcoming SBI PO prelims exam with the SBI PO Test Series designed by the experts of BYJU'S Exam Prep.
SBI PO Prelims Shift 2 Analysis 20th November 2021 (Section-wise)
1. SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- Let's discuss the detailed and section-wise difficulty level of the reasoning ability section in the SBI PO Prelims exam analysis today shift 2.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
Circular Based: 5 Questions
Square Based: 5 Questions
Dual Row: 5 Questions
Scheduling Puzzle: 5 Questions
Coding & Decoding
2. SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- Let's discuss the detailed analysis and section-wise difficulty level of the quantitative aptitude section in SBI PO exam analysis shift 2.
Tabular DI: 5 Questions
Caselet DI: 5 Questions
Missing Number Series
To watch concept classes and chapter-wise sessions by exam-qualified experts, you can try our SBI PO Online Coaching.
3. SBI PO Prelims 2nd Shift Review: English Language
- Let's discuss the chapter-wise asked questions and difficulty level of the questions asked in the English language on the basis of SBI PO 2nd shift analysis 2021.
Name of the topic
|8 Questions (Coal & Lithium Mining)|
|Fill in the blank||5 Questions|
|Idioms & Phrase||4 Questions|
|Error Spotting||3 Questions||Moderate|
SBI PO Prelims Shift 2 Difficulty Level: 20th November 2021
Let's discuss the overall difficulty level and section-wise difficulty level of the SBI PO prelims 2021 2nd shift exam.
SBI PO Prelims Shift 2 Analysis 20th November 2021: Good Attempts
Based on the difficulty level of the SBI PO prelims 2nd shift and from the review of the students, the following are the good number of attempts.
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts(General Category)
How was your 2nd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
|How many questions have you attempted in 20th November Shift 2?|
Related Useful Links
|SBI PO Cut Off||SBI PO Vacancy|
|SBI PO Application Form||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria|
|SBI PO Syllabus PDF||SBI PO Selection process|
|SBI PO Question Papers||SBI PO Salary|
|SBI PO Study Material||SBI PO Practice Set|
If you are aiming to crack SBI PO 2021, then join the Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.