SBI Clerk Prelims 11th July 2021 Shift 2 Analysis: The second shift of the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2021, which took place on July 11th, is already over, and the candidates have left with a satisfied smile because the exam level was Easy. Candidates who will be appearing in the next shift should review our expert's SBI clerk prelims exam analysis to get a better understanding of what to expect in their exam. In this post, we have reviewed section-by-section, difficulty level, questions asked, and overall good attempts.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2nd Shift Analysis 11th July 2021 - Key Highlights
- Shift 2 was moderate.
- There were no new pattern questions this time around.
- The English part had an easy-moderate difficulty level.
- All sections were following the same pattern as the previous.
- There were no major changes made in general. Candidates who understood the ideas clearly did well.
Watch SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Analysis Youtube Session 11th July 2021-
SBI Clerk Exam 2nd Shift Review 11th July 2021 (Section-wise)
1. SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Reasoning Ability
- The section's overall difficulty level was easy.
- A complete analysis of the Reasoning section follows.
Name of the topic
8 Month-8 Person: 5 Questions
Certain Row-20: 5 Questions
Dual Row-5 Questions
2. SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Review: Quantitative aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was moderate.
- In a comparison of yesterday's shift, shift 2 of 11th July was much facile for the candidates.
- The following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
(Bar Graph)- 5 Questions
|10 Questions were asked, all were 1-linear questions. (Easy)|
Missing Number Series
|4 Questions (Easy to solve).|
|11 Questions were based on BOATS/P&L/Mix Alligation/Mensuration/T&W/Probability|
|Quadratic Equation||5 Questions|
3. SBI Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Review: English Language
- This section's overall difficulty was Easy.
- In the table below, we've listed the questions asked in this section by topic.
Name of the topic
|8 Questions were asked in Reading Comprehension.|
Fill in the blanks (single)
|Error Spotting||5 Questions|
|Word Usage/Vocab||2 Questions|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2nd Shift 11th July 2021: Number of Good Attempts
We are sharing the best sectional and overall attempts based on the exam level as follows:
Number of Good Attempts
Tell us, how was your experience in the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 exam in the below comment section.
Check SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 11th July 2021 |Shift 4 Analysis
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.