GATE 2021 exam dates are released. So aspirants must plan their revision in a properly planned manner in order to maximize each day preparation to the fullest. Gradeup's Rapid Revision Plan is aiming to provide such revision schedule where a candidate is able to Study, Practice and discuss each subject in considerable time.
In this study plan, every day a subject will be taken as per the study plan and all the important notes such as study notes, important topics, short formulas etc will be posted on that particular day. A revision quiz will also be available on the particular subject. So we hope to complete a quick revision of civil engineering for GATE 2021.
Study Notes for Structural Analysis
- Determinacy and Indeterminacy Study Notes for Civil Engineering
- Stiffness and Flexibility Methods of Structural Analysis
- Force Methods/Flexibility Method Study Notes for Civil Engineering
- Slope-Deflection Method Study Notes for Civil Engineering
- Moment Distribution Method Study Notes for Civil Engineering
- Analysis of Trusses Study Notes for Civil Engineering
- Analysis of Arches & Cables Study Notes for Civil Engineering
- Influence Line Diagram Study Notes for Civil Engineering
For detailed schedule of GATE Civil Engineering CE 2021 Rapid Revision Study Plan, Click here
Prep Smart, Score Smart.