- The amount of force multiplied by the distance the thing traveled in the direction of the applied force is how much work is done on an object.
- The joule (1 joule = 1 Newton-meter) is the unit of labor.
- If an object has no displacement, then the work that a force does on it is zero.
- It is the dot product of displacement and force.
- It has a scalar value.
- W = F.s cosθ. (F= Force, s= Displacement).
One dyne is equal to ________ Newton? (A) 105 (B) 10-5 (C) 106 (D) 10-6
10-5 Newton is equal to one dyne.