So BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the Mega Mock Challenge for various exams in Electronics Engineering where you can compete with thousands of students and look where you stand in the national level competition. In this real-time experience, you can analyse your preparation to date.
We have seen many candidates sometimes accidentally submit the test and they request more MMC's, so here we are providing the schedule of MMC's for August 2021. You can follow this schedule and prepare accordingly on time. The best part is these MMC's are- FREE OF COST
Schedule for MMC: Electronics Engineering
|Exam||MMC Name||Live Date||Q's/ Marks||Time (min.)||Negative Marking|
|BARC 2021||BARC TSO 2021 MMC-1||1-Aug-21||50 Q/150 M||60||1/3|
|HAL DT||HAL Design Trainee Mock Test||8-Aug-21||160 Q's/160 M||150||NO|
|GATE 2022||GATE Subject Test - Analog Circuits||11-Aug-21||20 Q's/35 M||45||1/3|
|NIELIT STQC 2021-MMC||14-Aug-21||60 Q's/60 M||60||1/4|
|GATE 2022||GATE Subject Test - Control System||22-Aug-21||20 Q's/35 M||45||1/3|
|BARC 2021||BARC TSO 2021 MMC-3||29-Aug-21||100 Q's/ 300 M||120||1/3|
What do you get?
- To assess your level of preparation for the exam on all India basis
- To experience Exam-Like Interface
- To analyse your performance in comparison to top performers, All India ranker
- Helps you avoid the silly mistakes you may commit in the actual exam.
- Handpicked questions from our Experts.
When will I get the result?
- The MMC's are live for one day ie. for 24 hours.
- For example, if the MMC is on 1st August, it will be live from 12:00 PM on 1st August till 12:00 PM on 2nd August.
- After that, you can check the result on the same day at 6:00 PM
Stay connected with BYJU'S Exam Prep for more such tests!
Sahi Prep Hai To Life Set Hai!