SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims 11th July Memory Based Paper: SBI has completed the second day of the SBI Clerk prelims 2021 exam's all shifts. Many students are now wondering how the paper turned out. What kind of questions were asked in the exam? And there's more. To assist you with the answers, we have compiled a comprehensive list of SBI Clerk Memory Based Papers that includes all of the exam questions as well as full solutions. Solving SBI Clerk 2021 prelims memory-based questions will help you understand the sorts and levels of questions that will be asked, and you will be able to practice them and score well.
Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Prelims 11 July 2021
Question: What should come in place of the question mark '?' in the following number series?
3. 10000, 5000, 1000, 500, ?, 50
4. 4, 8, 35, 51, ?
5. 6 years ago, ratio of the age of A and B was 28 : 25 . The difference in their present age is 6 years. Find the age of B before 3 years.
A. 44 years
B. 50 years
C. 56 years
D. 53 years
6. A boat cover 15 km upstream in 30 min and 24 km downstream in 36 min. Find the speed of the boat and speed of the stream.
A. 35 km/hr, 5 km/hr
B. 28.5 km/hr, 6.5 km/hr
C. 26 km/hr, 7 km/hr
|Related Articles to Study:|
|PNB Full Form||BOI Full Form|
|UCO Full Form||BOC Full Form|
|BOB Full Form||SIB Full Form|
|CSB Full Form||UBI Full Form|
|SVC Full Form||TMB Full Form|
Reasons to practice from Memory based Questions
- It gives you a quick rundown of the exam format.
- It gives you a section-by-section comprehension and assists you in becoming familiar with the themes that carry a lot of weight in the exam.
- You'll also master time management and be able to complete the tasks within the allotted time.
- It provides you with a better understanding of the question paper and examination level.
- It will increase your self-assurance and help you better your preparation method.
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- One-stop solution for practicing 14+ Bank and Insurance Exam mock tests.
- Mock Tests designed by Exam Experts as per the Latest Pattern.
- AIR and In-depth Performance Analysis.
- Covers Shortcuts, Tricks & Tips to solve the questions.
- 40000+ Students have cleared competitive exams at various stages.
Best of luck for the exam.
Sahi prep hai toh life set hai.