Tips & Tricks for Kerala TET Preparation
Given the fact that only a few are remaining for this year’s examination, it is the perfect time for aspirants to buckle up and get the best out of their preparation. Before going through the Kerala TET last-minute preparation, candidates must also be conversant with the KTET syllabus. BYJU'S Exam Prep prepared the KTET last-minute preparation strategy to get excellent results.
1. Do not try to learn everything altogether:
Before starting the Kerala TET last-minute preparation strategy for 2022, let's have a look at the exam pattern according to which you will have to come up with a revision plan. It will help list down the topics that need more attention and topics which can be left for last-minute revision.
2. Kerala TET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- In the KTET exam, you will be asked 150 questions, and time is allotted 150 minutes.
- The exam is conducted through Online Mode.
- The question paper will be based on multiple-choice questions (MCQ), including 5 sections. Each section contains a set of 30 questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the Kerala TET exam.
3. Solve previous year's question papers:
- Aspirants can easily identify their weaker and stronger areas through the previous year's question papers. During the main exam, you can easily find out which portion you need to attend first.
- In most of the TET exams, 10 to 12 questions are repeated from previous years' papers, so practising more and more questions of Kerala TET will prove helpful.
4. Try to attempt mock tests & practice papers regularly:
- Practice papers will help make the exam familiar on the day of the examination.
- Because of the shortage of time, keep practising with the mock for the best utilization of time.
- A mock test will help you to enhance your confidence.
- KTET Quiz will also help you identify your weaker sections.
Also, check the best KTET preparation tips for 2022 here.
5. Focus on your weak points:
- Everyone has some good points and some weak points, so if you are weak in any section, try to focus more on that section.
- Try to solve practice papers to know what your weak areas are.
- If you are good in some area, you can leave it just for the last-minute revision but give more attention to that area in which you are not perfect.
6. Take a break:
- Do not overburden yourself. Recreational breaks are a necessity to refresh your mind. Try to take some breaks in between study times.
- Take regular sleep and proper care of your diet. Without rest and a healthy diet, your brain won't be able to focus correctly.
Also, check KTET Eligibility Criteria here.
7. Avoid Guesswork:
- If you are uncertain about a question then it's better to leave that and solve the ones in which you are confident.
8. Eat healthy food:
- A healthy mind lives in a healthy body. When you take healthy food, it cleans and detoxes your body and makes your body and stamina stronger, so it is advised to all candidates to please try to take good and healthy food it gives you energy to ace your goals.
Also, check Kerala TET Result here.
Kerala TET 2022 Exam Qualifying Marks
To devise an effective KTET last-minute preparation strategy, one must first assess the KTET exam's qualifying marks. The exam's qualifying marks and marking scheme are outlined in the following points:
- You can attempt all 150 questions because there is no negative marking in the KTET 2022.
- If you belong to the general category, you need to score 90 out of 150 marks to qualify for the Kerala TET 2022.
- If you belong to the reserved category, you need to score 82 marks out of 150 to qualify for KTET.
- Kerala TET does not have any sectional cutoff, so you need not be afraid of any subject.
The above-given information will help you to strategize your KTET last-minute preparation tips. All the information and points are shared with you by the candidates who have appeared in several TETs and other teaching exams.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Commentswrite a comment