Given the fact that only a few days are remaining for this year’s Kerala TET examination, it is the perfect time for aspirants to buckle up and get the best out of their KTET preparation. BYJU'S Exam Prep’s exam matter experts have prepared the best KTET preparation strategy to achieve excellent results. Here are the following KTET preparation tips and strategies a candidate should be familiar with:
Do Not Try to Learn Everything Altogether: Before starting last week's preparation strategy, let's have a look at the exam pattern according to which you will have to come up with a revision plan. It will help list down the topics that need more attention and topics which can be left for last-minute revision.
Know Kerala TET 2022 Exam Pattern:
- In the exam, you will be asked 150 questions, and time is allotted 150 minutes.
- The exam is conducted through Online Mode.
- The question paper will be based on multiple-choice questions (MCQ), including 5 sections. Each section contains a set of 30 questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the Kerala TET exam.
Solve Previous Year's Question Papers:
- Aspirants can easily identify your weaker and stronger areas through the previous year's question papers. During the main exam, you can easily find out which portion you need to attend first.
- In most of the TET exams 10 to 12 questions are repeated from previous years' papers, so practicing more and more questions of Kerala TET will prove helpful.
Try to Attempt Mock Tests & Practice Papers Regularly:
- Practice papers will help make the exam familiar on the day of the examination.
- Because of the shortage of time, keep practicing with the mock for the best utilization of time.
- A mock test will help you to enhance your confidence.
- KTET Quiz will also help you identify your weaker sections.
Focus on Your Weak Points:
- Everyone has some good points and some weak points, so if you are weak in any section, try to focus more on that section.
- Try to solve practice papers to know what your weak areas are.
- If you are good in some area, you can leave it just for the last-minute revision but give more attention to that area in which you are not perfect.
Take a Break:
- Do not overburden yourself. Recreational breaks are a necessity to refresh your mind. Try to take some breaks in between study time.
- Take regular sleep and proper care of your diet. Without rest and a healthy diet, your brain won't be able to focus correctly.
Memorize Scientific Concepts and Formulas: You'll need to recall a lot of formulas for the Arithmetic section. Once you've grasped the principles, practice and memorize them by heart. With enough practice and smart planning, the formulas can be worked out in your head.
Avoid Guesswork: If you are uncertain about a question then it's better to leave that and solve the ones in which you are confident.
Eat Healthy Food: A healthy mind lives in a healthy body. When you take healthy food, it cleans and detoxes your body and makes your body and stamina stronger, so it is advised to all candidates to please try to take good and healthy food it gives you energy to ace your goals.
Identify and Improve Your Weak Sections: Because the majority of the topics are based on a fundamental high school syllabus that you have already studied, you can identify which topics you are good at and which you are poor in as you progress through the syllabus. Identify your weaker areas and begin focusing on them more so that you can score good marks.