Importance of NCERT for NDA Exam
Building Blocks of Preparation
NCERT is the basic reading book which extensively covers the NDA examination syllabus pattern in a very simple and lucid manner. The NCERT books are written in simple language. It helps aspirants to grasp the ideas easily. It eases the learning process in the initial stage and boosts the self-confidence of the NDA & Defence exam aspirants.
Authenticity of Information
The NCERT books are one of the genuine source of information. These books are meticulously designed by government officials & experts after thorough research. NCERT books are the best source for the UPSC NDA Examination to develop a strong base in any subject.
Questions are Directly asked from NCERT in NDA Exam
UPSC ask many questions directly from the NCERT books in NDA exam. If we analyze in detail, UPSC has asked some questions directly from NCERT books.
|Question Asked in NDA I 2022 Exam||NCERT Book Solution|
Subject Wise Preparation Tips for NDA Exam
- NCERT the Geeta, Bible, Quran of all the UPSC exams and is a good source to clear NDA 2022 exam with least difficulty, especially for the maths is more than enough. So one must ensure that he/she must be very much comfortable with class 10th, 11th, and 12th NCERT maths. The major focus must be on the trigonometry & calculus part. The Algebra questions are comparatively easier in the paper. See also: NCERT Solutions
- Coming to the general aptitude part, the first 50 questions of English are of high significance as they are generally easy & high scoring.
- For the physics, chemistry & biology, 9th and 10th class NCERT are quite sufficient, but maybe there could be few questions of the SHM or kinematics so it is better to read the 11th class NCERT as well to score even better.
- The current affairs part majorly comprises questions related to awards, sports, and important deals, etc.
- History and geography come majorly as compared to civics and economics. The history part comprises of questions from the time of British India or even before that. Geography comprises of the general knowledge questions related to the crops, seasons, rivers, population, national parks, etc. of the different states either in the form of the match the column type/direct multiple choice.
Important Books for NDA Exam
If any aspirant wants to learn more in order to qualify NDA exam, one can follow the below books:
This section of the NDA exam assesses the candidate's understanding of grammar & vocabulary. Some books that the students can refer to
Questions in this section are usually asked from class 11th and 12th. Generally, candidates will get questions related to electricity and mechanics. Candidates may refer to the NCERT books of class 11th and 12th and NCERT Exemplar.
The chemistry section consists of questions that candidates have studied in class 11th and 12th. Questions are typically from Hydrogen, Oxygen, Carbon-Di-Oxide, Oxidation and Reduction, Acid and Bases, Atoms, Valence, etc. For this section too, candidates may refer to NCERT class 11th and 12th books.
For General Science, History, Geography
The General Science, History & Geography section comprises of topics that are related to class 9th and 10th Biology. Candidates may refer to Objective GK by Sanjiv Kumar.
For Current Affairs
In the NDA, current affairs are generally asked for the last six months. For this section, candidates may refer to Pratoyogita Darpan, Manorama Yearbook etc.
For NDA Mathematics
The Maths paper cover topics such as Integral Calculus, Trigonometry, Differential Equations, Algebra, Matrices and Determinants, Vector Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Statistics & Probability. The question’s level is very basic and simple. Candidates may refer to the NCERT books of Class 11th and 12th. Besides, they may refer to the following below books:
More from us.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App