Finally, all shifts of IBPS RRB officer scale-1 are completed as of now. Students must be searching overall the internet for the IBPS RRB prelims 2021 expected cut-off and overall analysis.
Students must know their relative performance in the exam and what is their chance to clear the cut-off. Here, you will get to know the overall analysis of the IBPS RRB officer scale-1 prelims 2021 and the expected cutoff.
Exam Pattern of the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021
No. of Questions
Composite time of 45 minutes
Overall Analysis of IBPS RRB PO prelims 2021
Here we will discuss the overall exam analysis of the IBPS RRB PO prelims 2021.
Quantitative Aptitude Overall Analysis:
- In almost all the shifts around 12-14 arithmetic questions were asked out of which 8-9 questions were direct and easy. The questions came from average, partnership, mixture & allegation, ratio-proportion, simple interest, and boat-stream chapters.
- Also, there were simplification & approximation questions, number series( missing and wrong), and quadratic equation questions.
- In almost all the shifts, there were 10-13 easy questions from the above 3 chapters.
- 2-3 sets of data interpretation questions were seen in the exam from the line graph, bar graph, tabular.
- Caselet DI was there in almost every shift with a moderate level.
- So overall a normal student can attempt 8-9 arithmetic questions, 10-12 easy questions from simplification & approximation questions, number series( missing and wrong), and quadratic equation, and 8-9 questions from DI with a total of around 26-32 questions from quantitative aptitude section.
Reasoning Ability Overall Analysis:
- In almost all the shifts around 20-25 puzzle questions(4-5 sets) were asked. Out of which a student can attempt 3 puzzles easily.
- The puzzles came from various types like linear arrangement, circular arrangement, unknown puzzle, square arrangement, flat-floor type, and box type.
- Also, questions came from blood relation, direction sense, order and ranking, syllogism, inequality, and coding-decoding.
- All these types did not appear in a single shift but 3-4 questions came from 3-4 above-mentioned chapters in almost every shift.
- These questions were almost on the easier side. So students easily attempted those questions.
- Also, 2-4 miscellaneous questions were asked in almost every shift like forward-backward, meaning full word, etc.
- Overall a student can easily attempt around 27-34 questions with accuracy.
IBPS RRB PO Prelims Expected Cut Off 2021
1. Factors Affecting Cut-off
- Vacancy of the state
- The difficulty level of the exam
- No of the candidates appeared for the exam
- Normalization as the exam was conducted in various shifts with varying patterns and level
2. IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2021 Expected Cut-off
In the below table you will get to know, the expected cut-off of the IBPS RRB PO prelims 2021 of various states.
Vacancy in 2021
Expected Cut-off in 2021
Vacancy in 2020
Cut off in 2020
J & K