Last week, IBPS conducted examination for IBPS RRB PO Prelims and we have already shared the detailed exam analysis for both the days (12th and 13th September) to help you in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam. Now check the IBPS RRB Clerk exam analysis below.
IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 All Shifts Analysis for Prelims Exam
All Slot Detailed Exam Analysis Links
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam will be conducted in a total of five shifts on three days i.e 19th, 20th and 26th September. Below we have shared Reporting time, gate closing time, and examination starting time. The exam will be of 45 minutes. Check IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam timing below.
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 - 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 - 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 - 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 - 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 - 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
In the official notification, IBPS has mentioned a few safety guidelines for the candidates who are going to appear for the examination. Candidates required to follow these guidelines strictly. Check IBPS safety guidelines below.
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 19th September 2020: Key Highlights
- The overall level of the exam was easy.
- The sequence of the exam was Reasoning > Quant.
- Reasoning section was easy and doable students attempt more than 30 in this section.
- Quant section was of easy to moderate level.
- Like IBPS RRB PO, Interface of the exam remains the same. Both the languages were displayed together.
- No major changes were observed in the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis: Difficulty Level
- The exam was of easy level. No new pattern question was observed. Questions were tricky than usual.
- Reasoning section was easy. Puzzles were doable.
- Quant section was of easy-moderate level. No questions were tricky and lengthy.
- The overall exam was easy and no question was tricky.
IBPS RRB Clerk Shift 1 Analysis: 19th September 2020
Let us discuss the section-wise distribution of IBPS RRB Clerk exam, shift-1, 19th September
IBPS RRB Clerk Shift 1 Analysis 2020: Reasoning Ability
This section was observed easy this time. No questions on the coding and decoding and inequality were asked. There was a total of four puzzles and all the puzzles were of easy-moderate level. Only 2 questions were asked from order and ranking. Questions on Alphabet test were also asked. Check the complete details below.
|Topic||Number of Questions|
|Puzzles and Seating arrangement||20|
|Order and ranking||1|
1. Puzzles and Seating Arrangement
- Number of Questions asked: 20
- Square-based arrangement- Containing 8 people under which people seating at the corner are facing outside and the middle people facing inside.
- The linear seating arrangement has 7 people facing north.
- Another seating arrangement was based on an uncertain number of people. The answer was 20.
- Month based scheduling puzzle in which 2 dates were given, i.e 7 and 12. There was a total of 6 people.
2. Direction & Distance-5
- Number of Questions asked: 5
- Topic level: Easy
- questions were based on a standard pattern.
3. Alphabet Based Questions
- There were 3+4 questions asked in the exam.
- One was based on alphabets + Number
- One was based on Number.
- one was based on machine
- The other was on the odd one out.
5. Order and ranking
- Number of Questions: 1
- The level of the questions was easy.
- Weight-based questions were asked.
IBPS RRB Clerk Shift 1 Analysis 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
The level of this section was easy as reported by most of the students. This time 10 questions on simplification were asked. There was a total of 15 questions on the Arithmetic part which were based on time and work, profit and loss, boat, etc. Missing number series were asked.
|Topic||Number of questions asked|
1. Data Interpretation
- Number of Questions asked: 10
- The line chart and Tabular DI were asked.
- In tabular type, days were given the level was easy.
2. Missing Number Series
- Number of Questions asked: 5
- Topic level: Easy
- Number of Questions asked: 10
- Questions were based on the basic pattern.
- Questions were based on BODMAS rule.
5. Miscellaneous Questions (Arithmetic)
- Number of Questions asked: 15
- Topic level: Easy-Moderate
- Questions in this segment were asked from various arithmetic problems like Simple & Compound Interest, Profit & Loss, Time & Work, Partnership, Speed, time & distance, Percentages, Age-based problems, etc.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 19th September 2020: Good Attempts
As per the level of exam, we are here providing the section-wise number of good attempts:
Number of Good Attempts
IBPS RRB Clerk Expected Cut off 2020
IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam is to be conducted in a total of 15 shifts on three days. Once all the shifts of the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam are over, We will share the expected cut off based on the difficulty level in all the shifts. Generally, Cut off depends on the various factors like,
- New types of questions introduced if any.
- The number of applicants.
- The number of vacancies released.
Book mark this page for complete info and other shifts analysis. We will share the IBPS RRB Clerk expected cut off soon.
IBPS RRB Clerk Memory Based Question Paper 2020
We will share the memory-based papers of IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims after the day-1 shifts are over. IBPS RRB clerk 19th September question paper will be beneficial to the aspirants appearing for upcoming shifts. Memory-based papers are based on the feedback given by the aspirants who have attempted the exam. We will provide you with the exact questions asked in IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims exam in various shifts. The question paper will consist of two sections as asked in the actual examination. This memory-based paper will be available to you free of cost. You can download the memory-based paper to practice for your upcoming shifts.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 2nd Shift Exam Analysis: Overview
The second shift of the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam of 19th September 2020 is over now. The overall level of the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Shift 2 was easy. Most of the questions were asked from the Puzzles and seating arrangement topics in the reasoning section of the exam. The level of reasoning section was easy and scoring. In Quantitative aptitude section, most of the questions were asked from the Data Interpretation and Simplification and Approximation.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims SHIFT-3 Exam Analysis: Overview
The 3rd shift of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam is over now. We are providing you with the most accurate exam analysis based in the feedback shared by the aspirants who have appeared in the exam. The overall difficulty level of the exam was easy. Both Reasoning ability and Quantitative Aptitude sections were easy and scoring in nature. In Reasoning, there were 4 puzzles, i.e., Uncertain number of people linear arrangement, Bi-direction linear arrangement, Floor+Wing based puzzles and scheduling. In quant, most numbers of questions were asked from DI and Simplification and Approximation.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims SHIFT-4 Exam Analysis: Overview
The IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims fourth shift which was held on 19th September at 2:15 PM. Many of students who have appeared in the 4th shift of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant shared their feedback with us. According to them the level of the 4th shift exam of RRB Clerk Prelims was easy. In reasoning ability, puzzles were Floor+Wing type, Scheduling (Month Based), Box Based & Direction Sense Based. Also, 5 questions each were asked from the Syllogism and Coding & Decoding. In Quantitative Aptitude there were two sets of DI, i.e., Tabular DI and Line Chart DI.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims SHIFT- 5 Exam Analysis: Overview
The IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 5th Shift which was held on the first day out of the three days of RRB Exams. As expected the level of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam Shift 5 was easy. Both the section, i.e., Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude was easy and scoring. In Reasining there was 3 sets of puzzles and seating arrangement which was based on Scheduling, Floor and Circular Seating Arrangement. Another major topic of reasoning was Alphanumeric Series. In Quantitative aptitude, there were 2 sets of Data Interpretation. These were Tabular and Bar Graph based. There are 5 questions from the wrong number series.
If you are aiming to crack SBI/IBPS 2022, then join the sure-shot success Batch Online Classroom Program where you will get:
- Live Courses by Top Faculty
- Daily Study Plan
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Latest Pattern Test Series
- Complete Doubt Resolution
- Regular Assessments with Report Card
Why BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series?
- Get better at every level of your preparation with unlimited test series, based on the latest exam pattern.
- Assess areas of weaknesses & track improvements with in-depth performance analysis
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app.