IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Analysis 19th September 2020: Now that the 3rd shift of the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Exam shift-3 is over, aspirants who have appeared in the shift and the students who will be appearing in the upcoming shifts of RRB Clerk exam want to know the detailed analysis of third shift exam held on 19th September. In the exam analysis we will be looking at the breakup of both the Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude section of the exam, the overall difficulty of the paper, type of questions asked, topics from which the questions were asked, good attempt etc.
In their article, we are sharing the IBPR RRB Clerk Prelims Shift -3 Exam analysis. This exam analysis is based on the feedback provided by the aspirants who have appeared in the exam.
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-1
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-2
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-4
- IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis, Shift-5
Let us discuss the section-wise IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Prelims exam review, difficulty level, good attempt, and questions asked in the exam below.
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Timings
|Number of Shift||Reporting Time||Gate Closing Time||Handwritten Sample||Starting of Examination|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||8:15 AM||8:30 - 8:35 AM||8:35 AM|
|Shift 2||9:45 AM||10:30 AM||10:45 - 10:50 AM||10:50 AM|
|Shift 3||12:00 PM||12:45 PM||1:00 - 1:05 AM||1:05 AM|
|Shift 4||2:15 PM||3:00 PM||3:15 - 3:20 AM||3:20 AM|
|Shift 5||4:30 Pm||5:15 PM||5:30 - 5:35 AM||5:35 AM|
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam 2020: Exam Centre Guidelines
- Students are required to wear a mask during the examination.
- Students are allowed to carry a personal transparent water bottle, personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), gloves & a simple pen inside the exam centre
- An aspirant must have installed Arogya-Setu app on their smartphone and the app must show the COVID 19 risk profile of the student.
- At the exam centre, the registration of the candidates will be done with photo capture.
- In the exam hall, there will be two separate dropbox for the rough sheets and call letters. Students are required to drop these in the designated boxes.
IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Analysis 19th September 2020 - Key Highlights
- The third shift was easy
- There were no new pattern questions.
- The reasoning ability was comparatively easy.
- Overall no major changes were introduced. Candidates with clarity of the concepts must have done well.
- Both the languages were displayed together.
- The sequence of the section was Reasoning Ability > Quant
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis (Shift 3): Exam Pattern and Difficulty level
- No changes were observed in this shift.
- The pattern of the shift remained the same as that of the Shift 1 and Shift 2.
- Both the shifts were similar in terms of difficulty level and types of questions asked.
- Overall the level was easy.
- Reasoning section was the easiest and not lengthy.
- quant was easy but time taking (Lengthy)
IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Exam Review 2020 (Section-wise)
1. IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Review 2020: Reasoning Ability
- The overall level of the section was easy.
- Below is a detailed analysis of the Reasoning section.
Name of the topic
Puzzles & Seating Arrangements
2. IBPS RRB Clerk 3rd Shift Review 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
- The overall level of the exam was -----
- Following table depicts the topic-wise breakdown of the questions asked in Numerical Ability Analysis -
Wrong Number Series
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims 3rd Shift Analysis 12th September 2020: Good Attempts (Overall)
Based on the level of the exam, we are sharing the good attempts sectional and overall as follows -
Name of Section
Number of Good Attempts
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Shift 3 FAQs
1. What was the level of shift 3?
The level of shift 3 was moderate.
2. is there any change in shift-2 and shift-3 questions?
No, no major changes were observed.
3. Will there be normalization in shift-3 also?
Yes, There will be normalization in IBPS Clerk Prelims exam 2020.
4. Which was the easiest section?
The reasoning was comparatively easy in shift-3 also.
5. Can students change section from reasoning to quant or quant to reasoning?
Yes, as there is no sectional timing students can switch within the section.
How was your 3rd Shift Exam, Share exam feedback and questions asked in the comment section below !!
Do share any questions that you remember !!
With so many exams approaching, we are sure you must be wondering about the foolproof preparation plan. Your search is over now. Subscribe to Online Classroom Program to have unlimited access to all 20+ structured live courses and 500+ mock tests. This will cover all important banking and insurance exams like IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB (PO+Clerk), SBI PO, RBI Grade-B, SBI Clerk Main, RBI Assistant Main, etc.
Try Online Classroom Program Now and get unlimited access to all 20+ Structured Live Courses and 500+ Mock Tests
So why wait? Subscribe to Online Classroom Program now and #GetSuperReady for your exam.