GATE 2021 Rapid Revision Study Plan for Electronics and Communication Engineering has been started on 23rd November 2021. This revision plan will help candidates in preparing for GATE EC 2021 with limited availability of time as GATE 2021 Exam will be held on dates 5th-7th & 12th-14th of February 2021.
As per the Schedule, this article provides the Rapid Study Notes on Control Systems for GATE EC 2021. The Links for Complete Notes on Control Systems has been provided below:
- Basics of Control System-1
- Basics of Control System-2
- Transfer Function & Concept of Pole Zero
- Time Domain Analysis-1
- Time Domain Analysis-2
- Feedback Principle & Frequency Response
- Routh-Hurwitz and Various Plots (Root Locus)
- Nyquist Stability Criteria & Analysis
- Compensator & Controllers
- State Space Analysis
The Candidates can follow the GATE EC Rapid Revision Study Plan from the following link:
The Candidates can also practice Previous year paper from the following link:
Candidates can practice 150+ Mock Tests with BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series for exams like GATE, ESE, NIELIT from the following link:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!