- Paper 1: General Studies and Engineering Aptitude
- Paper 2: Technical paper(CE/E&T/EC/ME)
Today we are providing Weightage Analysis of ESE 2020 Prelims Paper 1 along with ESE (IES) 2020 analysis, which will help the candidates preparing for the future.
Highlights of ESE 2020 Paper 1 Exam
- The level was simple to moderate
- Basics of Energy and Environment was easy
- Project management and Standard quality were mostly asked topics with 19 questions being asked from them.
- There were around 22 questions were from Engineering Aptitude and Engineering Mathematics
- The level of questions was easy compared to previous years.
ESE (IES) 2020 Exam Analysis & Review - Paper 1
No. of questions and Weightage of marks of each topic is provided here:
|Subjects/Topics||Questions (2020)||Questions (2019)|
|Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development||10||4|
|Engineering Aptitude covering Logical reasoning and Analytical ability||10||14|
|Engineering Mathematics and Numerical Analysis||12||4|
|General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of Safety||9||5|
|Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services||10||9|
|Basics of Energy and Environment||10||13|
|Basics of Project Managment||12||13|
|Basics of Material Science & Engineering||11||14|
|Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance, and technology-based education.||11||10|
|Ethics and value in the Engineering profession.||5||14|
ESE 2020 Expected Good Attempts: 70-80 marks
All The Best!