There are almost 10 lakh participants every year and the question paper pattern stays as tough as always, and hence any tips you may want to use on cracking the CTET exam would benefit you. One of the ways of doing that for every examination of this kind is to take a look at all the previous years’ questions to identify any pattern where the same type of questions is repeated. The pattern of the question paper varies every year and you can’t rely completely on this information but it is also worth taking a look at as any tip is still a tip that can help you clear this easily.
Probability of Repetition of Questions
- According to a rough calculation, the probability of the previous question repeating in the question papers to come would be around a solid 10% and maybe in some cases, it can even be pushed up to 15%.
- You have to go through every single question paper that has been there since these examinations commenced and solved them.
- It would become quite easy to identify any inner patterns to these questions from each subject.
- t would also give you a rough idea of which topic from a particular subject to concentrate on while studying.
- Instead of solving mock tests, you can also solve first the CTET previous-year-old question papers.
Take a look at:
Tips to Identify Repeating Questions
Go through some useful methods you can follow to identify all the previous year's exam questions and make it easy for you.
Download all the CTET previous year's questions and go through them tediously. If you want to make use of your time and not waste it too much, you can follow the advice given above in this article, and instead of working on sample questions, you can always go through the previous year’s ones, which are quite efficient. They let you get identified with the pattern and also would allow you to blow off some tension regarding this matter as you get familiar.
There are also experts running coaching centres who have years of experience with these things, and you can always join some crash courses and follow their advice on learning smartly and quickly. They have a lot of materials, tips, and techniques you simply need to follow to ensure a good rank if you follow through with it. But if you do not want to spend more cash on preparing self-study is an equally profiting method.
All the textbooks you have had contain every bit of relevant information you need. And allotting slots to learn a particular subject per day, and keeping to it will always aid your preparation in case you are the kind of person with whom only self-study works out. You get lots of answers to repetitive questions straight from this too.
Commentswrite a comment