CTET 2022 Category-wise Cut-Off Marks:
For the General category, Candidates who score 60% marks in the examination will be considered qualified. A good thing for all the appearing candidates is that there is no negative marking for a wrong attempted question.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage||Passing Marks|
|General||60%||90 Out Of 150|
|OBC/SC/ST||55%||82 Out Of 150|
How To Check CTET Cut Off 2022?
The CTET candidates can check their CTET Cut-off marks by following these simple steps given below:
- Visit the Official website of CTET i.e., www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the CTET Result link.
- Enter your Roll number, Date of Birth and captcha.
- Click on the submit button.
- You can check the CTET result and cut-off.
CTET Result Highlights & Previous Year Pass Percentage
Here we are providing you with the CTET Previous Year Cut-Off Data and Passing Percentage of the CTET qualified candidates in tabular below:
|CTET Year||Candidates Appeared||Qualified||Pass Percentage|
|December 2021 Paper 1||14,95,511||4,45,467||29.78%|
|December 2021 Paper 2||12,78,165||2,20,069||17.21%|
|January 2021 Paper 1||12,47,217||4,14,798||33.25%|
|January 2021 Paper 2||11,04,454||2,39,501||21.68%|
|December 2019 Paper 1||14,13,390||2,47,386||17.50%|
|December 2019 Paper 2||9,91,755||2,94,899||29.73%|
|July 2019 Paper 1||13,59,478||2,14,658||15.78%|
|July 2019 Paper 2||10,17,553||1,37,172||13.48%|
|December 2018 Paper 1||10,73,545||1,78,273||16.60%|
|December 2018 Paper 2||8,78,425||1,26,968||14.45%|
|September 2016 Paper 1||1,93,005||26,638||13.8%|
|September 2016 Paper 2||3,86,085||42,928||11.12%|
|February 2015||6,77,554||80,187||11.95 %|
Factors Responsible for the CTET Cut-Off Marks
The CTET cut off for the exam is calculated only after considering some of the valuable points. So, the CTET 2022 Cut off will be based on various factors. The major factors affecting the cut off for the exam are:
- The level of the exam
- The number of candidates who appeared
- The number of candidates who scored a higher percentile
- The difficult Level of the Paper
- Norms of reservation.
Importance of CTET Certificates:
As you all know, a CTET certificate is the minimum eligibility to get a teaching job. So, after you have cleared the CTET exam, you are eligible to become a government teacher. After getting the certificate, you can apply for vacancies released by different schools. Some main importance of the CTET certificate are given below, but before we move further, it is advisable to check the CTET Eligibility first.
- According to the Central Board of Secondary Education, a CTET certificate is the minimum eligibility for a central government teaching job.
- After Getting CTET certificates candidates can apply for all Central Government Teaching jobs like KVS, NVS Army Teacher, ERDO, etc. Without a CTET certificate, candidates cannot apply for central government teaching jobs.
- After Getting CTET certificates Candidates can also apply for many state government teaching Jobs.
- Many Privates Institute only prefer or give preference to CTET qualified candidates in recruitment.
- Many Union territories only preferred CTET qualified Teachers both in regular/contractual teacher recruitment.
- After clearing CTET there is an excellent chance of getting the government teacher job.
CTET Certificates Qualifying Criteria:
The candidates who appeared in CTET will be issued a marks statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued an eligibility certificate. School management may consider giving concessions to the person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently-abled persons, etc., under their extant reservation policy. The CTET Exam is considered one of the toughest exams among the other teaching exams.
Details Mentioned in CTET Certificate:
The CTET eligibility certificate will have the following details mentioned on it:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Category of the candidate
- Mother's Name
- Father's Name
- Name of the Subjects
- Marks secured in each subject
- Overall Score
CTET Certificate Validity Period:
The validity period of CTET qualifying certificates will be of lifetime which was earlier for only seven years from the date of declaration of result. There is no restriction on the number of attempts and a CTET qualified person also can appear again and again in the exam for improving his/her score.
The candidates whose certificate validity is elapsed will be issued new certificates with lifetime validity. It is great news for all the candidates who were to give CTET again, though you can always give CTET again to improve your score. All the best!
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app