CSIR NET Admit Card will neither dispatched nor be sent via email or speed post or through any courier to any candidate under any circumstances. The admit card contains all details including personal details of the candidate, allotted CSIR NET Exam Center, and shift timings.
Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the CSIR NET admit card till the examination cycle is completed and the admission/ recruitment process is finished.
CSIR NET 2022 Admit Card Highlights
Check the information provided in the tabulated form below to know more about CSIR NET admit card:
|Issuing authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Mode of admit card||Online|
|Credentials required to download admit card||Application number and date of birth|
|Details mentioned on CSIR UGC NET admit card 2022|
|Documents need to be carried on the exam day|
|Number of exam cities||226 centres across 8 states/UTs|
|NTA Address||C-20 1A/8 ,Sector 62|
IITK Outreach Centre,
|NTA Helpline Number||Phone number - 0120-6895200, 0120-3946612|
CSIR NET 2022 Important Dates
Candidates preparing for the upcoming CSIR NET exam can check out the important dates mentioned below.
|February 15, 2022||Physical Sciences||2|
|February 16, 2022||Mathematical Sciences||1|
|February 16, 2022||Chemical Sciences||2|
|February 17, 2022||Life Sciences (Group-1)||1|
|February 17, 2022||Life Sciences (Group-2)||2|
Check out CSIR UGC NET Exam Dates
How to Download CSIR NET 2022 Admit Card?
National Testing Agency (NTA), conducting body of CSIR UGC NET, does not send any hall ticket to candidates by email or speed post. It will be available online on the official website of CSIR-HRDG. Check out the following steps to download NTA CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA or CSIR-HRDG i.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Enter required details to login i.e. Application Form Number and DOB or Password. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Step 3: Admit card will be displayed on your computer screen. Check all the details carefully mentioned on the admit card.
Step 4: Click on ‘Save as PDF’ to download admit card.
Step 5: Print admit card to keep for future references.
Sample of CSIR NET Admit Card
Details Mentioned on CSIR NET Admit Card
Candidates must check the below-mentioned details on their CSIR NET Admit Card and contact CSIR NET authorities in case of any discrepancies.
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
- PWD Status
- Name of Paper (Subject)
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Exam Centre Name and Address
- Exam Date and Timings
- Important Instructions
CSIR NET Contact Details
Candidates need to contact the official authority if they find any discrepancy in their CSIR NET Call Letter (such as name, photo, signature, etc.) or if they are not able to download admit card.
Recently, NTA has established a Query Redressal System (QRS) to help candidates appearing for the CSIR-NET exam clarify their queries and report grievances. It is an online web-enabled system that is open 24 hrs. Candidates can use this by logging into their accounts using the credentials provided at the time of registration.
Documents Required to Download CSIR NET Admit Card
Candidates must bring the original documents mentioned below to the CSIR NET exam centre:
- A printed photocopy of the CSIR NET Admit Card
- Two passport-sized photograph
- An authorized valid government ID proof in original (such as Aadhar card or PAN card)
- PWD Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (if claiming relaxation under PWD category while filling form)
- Need to carry Marriage Certificate or Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document (only in case of a name change)
Documents for Valid Photo ID Proofs
As mentioned above, a candidate needs to carry a valid and non-expired photo ID card proof (in original) and CSIR NET Admit Card for verification at the exam centre. Candidates can carry one of the following documents as valid photo Identity proof:
- Aadhaar Card (with the photograph)
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Passport Number
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook with Photograph, etc
CSIR NET Admit Card: Exam Day Guidelines
- A candidate needs to report 2 hours before commencement of the CSIR-NET exam.
- As mentioned above, candidates will have to compulsorily carry a hard copy of the CSIR NET Call Letter along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam centre.
- In order to be able to reach the venue on time, candidates are advised to check out the venue a day before an exam to familiarize themselves with a route.
- Candidates must carry a hand sanitiser bottle which is mandatory.
- Candidates must be wearing a face mask.
- The candidate must make sure that the photo and signature printed on the admit card are clear and have a white background.
- Candidates must carry 2 copies of the passport-sized photograph identical to the photo used while filling out the CSIR NET application form.
- The personal details of the candidate mentioned on admit card such as name, date of birth, gender, photo, etc. should completely match with details on photo ID proof.
- Candidates are advised to read instructions written on the admit card and abide by them.
- The candidate must not carry any electronic instrument such as a smartwatch or calculator.
|Check Related Links:|
|NTA CSIR NET Exam||CSIR NET Syllabus|
|CSIR NET Cut Off||CSIR NET Question Papers|
|CSIR NET Preparation Tips||CSIR NET Admit Card|
|CSIR NET Exam Centres||CSIR NET Application Form|
- CSIR UGC NET 2022 Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, etc.
- Latest News by NTA: Check CSIR NET 2022 Exam Schedule & Shift Timings
Stay Tuned for More Updates!
BYJU'S Exam Prep Team
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.
App Link: https://bit.ly/3sxBCsm