Here we are providing a list of books for GATE/ISRO preparation. Based on popularity and Standard, the following books are recommended, which are easy to understand and covers all required topics for GATE , ISRO, and other exams.
1. Microelectronic Circuits: Theory and Applications by Adel S. Sedra, and Kenneth C. Smith
- There are Practice Problems embedded within each Chapter.
- Answers are available to almost all problems.
- Problems are provided for each chapter.
- Theory and numerical portion is balanced to understand the concepts.
- Topics are organized well to understand all topics in this book.
2. Integrated Electronics : Analog And Digital Circuits And Systems by Christos C. Halkias, Chetan D. Parikh , and Jacob Millman
- It covers complete syllabus for GATE and ESE.
- Lot of problems provided in the book.
- Best book for GATE
- It is recommended for understanding key concepts for all competitive exams
- Diagrams and presentation is good for all topics
Candidates can practice 150+ Mock Tests with BYJU'S Exam Prep Test Series for exams like GATE, ESE, NIELIT from the following link:
Follow the full schedule of Champion study plan for GATE ECE 2021 from the following link:
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App!