Allahabad High Court RO ARO Polity, Economy and Culture: Preparation, Important Topics, and Questions!!
In this article, we will discuss the syllabus of Polity, Economy, and Culture and its role in qualifying the AHC RO ARO 2022 test. We will also see the important tips on Polity, Economy & Culture preparation based on the official syllabus provided by the NTA. We will also provide you with a comprehensive idea of the type of questions to be expected in the AHC RO ARO 2022 Exam.
First, let us see the official syllabus of the Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2022 Exam:
AHC RO ARO 2022 Official Syllabus:
Here is the Official Syllabus for Part-1 and Part-2 Paper of Allahabad High Court Recruitment Test 2022:
AHC RO ARO 2022 Paper Part-1 Syllabus
AHC RO ARO 2022 Paper Part-2 Syllabus
Part-I: Multiple Choice Objective Questions from :
(A) General Science
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology, and Urbanisation
(in Indian Context)
(G) World Geography and Geography and Resources
(H) Current National and International Important
(I) General Aptitude
(J) Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture,
Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and
Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and General Hindi
of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Part-II: Computer Knowledge Test
A candidate shall be provided with a text in English of approximately
500 words on a computer which he/she shall be required to
reproduce on the computer in the same format
Indian Polity, Economy, and Culture are some of the most important subjects in almost all government competitive examinations. These subjects form the backbone of selections in any test based on General Studies. In AHC RO ARO Exam as well there will be a huge share of these subjects.
Let us first see a few important books and resources for Indian Polity, Economy, and Culture:
Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2022 Books and Sources
- Indian Polity: Laxmikanth
- Economy: Shankar Ganesh and Economic Survey and Budget
- Culture: Nitin Singhania
The above 3 sources along with the short notes developed by BYJU’S Exam Prep for the UP State Exams must be sufficient to cover the complete syllabus of Indian Polity, Economy, and Culture.
Important Topics from Indian Polity for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2022
Questions from Indian Polity will be mostly based on a few important topics that are listed below after the careful analysis of the AHC RO ARO 2022 Previous Year Papers. Candidates must not miss the following topics from Indian Polity at any cost:
- Important Articles of the Constitution
- Constituent Assembly & sources of the constitution
- Preamble, Union and Its Territory, Citizenship
- Fundamental Rights (FR) & Fundamental Duties (FD)
- Directive Principles & State Policies (DPSP)
- Parliament of India
Preparation Tips for Indian Polity for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2022
Here are a few relevant preparation tips that will help you to not miss any question from Indian Polity in the exam:
- Complete the above-mentioned topics first and make a sound revision plan.
- Practice Previous year's papers and mock tests on the Polity Subject. In Polity the study of theory is not sufficient, solving MCQs gives you a different perspective that is helpful in the examination.
- Revise the topics like FRs and FDs, DPSP, Preamble, etc, Factual questions can be asked from the same Article numbers.
- Make short notes to revise from in the last week of the examination.
Important Topics from Economy for AHC RO ARO 2022
Economy questions in AHC RO ARO Exam can be expected to be based upon facts present in the Union Budget and Economic Survey as well as State Budget and Economic Survey. Apart from the factual questions, some conceptual questions may also be asked which are mentioned below:
- Economic Planning in India
- National Income (GDP, GNP, NNP, Personal Income, etc.)
- Types of Unemployment
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- Money Market- Banking System in India
- Balance of Payment
Preparation Tips for Economy for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2022
Here are a few relevant preparation tips that will help you to not miss any question from Economics in the exam:
- Candidates can expect very basic conceptual questions in the exam from Economy from topics like RBI and Monetary Policy, Inflation, Money Market, etc.
- Apart from such basic questions, the candidates can also expect a few factual questions from current affairs as well.
- Economic Survey and Budget must be prepared thoroughly to cover the complete economics syllabus.
- In Economics as well, short notes for the last week must be prepared to ensure quick revision.
Important Topics from Culture for AHC RO ARO 2022
Indian and UP art and Culture will be asked in the AHC RO ARO Exam. Candidates can expect fact-based questions from the following topics:
- Dances(Classical and folk) and Martial Arts
- Schools of Ancient Indian Philosophy
- GI Tags
- Indian monuments
- Architecture during Mughals
- Ancient Indian Architecture
Preparation Tips for Culture for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2022
- Candidates must know that the questions from art and culture will be fact-based questions and multiple readings will be necessary to ensure memory retention in the examination.
- Candidates should prepare the subject of art and culture alongside the History subject, History will form the anchor for various facts related to art and culture in the brain.
- Daily MCQs and previous year papers must be practiced to check the level of your preparation.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO Questions:
Here are a few questions that have been asked in the UP RO ARO and other UP State previous year exams, These questions will provide you with an idea on how to pursue Indian Polity, Economics, and Culture for AHC RO ARO 2022 Exam:
Q.1 Which of the following is a subsidiary of RBI?
- National Housing Bank
Q.2 In India, the Mewar festival is celebrated at
Q.3 Which of the following monasteries is situated in Sikkim?
- Rumtek Monastery
- Namgyal Monastery
- Ghum Monastery
- Tawang Monastery
Q.4 Which of the following Committees recommended a poverty line based on nutritional requirements exclusively?
- Alagh Committee
- Lakdawala Committee
- Tendulkar Committee
- Rangarajan Committee
Q.5 Joint sitting of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha can take place to resolve deadlock over
- Ordinary Legislation
- Money Bill
- Constitutional Amendment Bill
- Appropriation Bill
All the Best!!
More from us: