UPPSC J application form 2021 apply online will be available on the official website after the release of the notification. The UPPSC J application form 2021 date will also be released soon. The direct link to apply online will be updated below. Check the eligibility details before applying online.
The application form will only be accepted online and no offline form will be accepted.
How to fill in the UP Judiciary form
Visit the official website- uppsc.up.nic.in or use the direct link mentioned here. Click on “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS”, 3 options will be displayed.
- User Instructions
- View Advertisement
- Click on Apply to begin the UPPSC J Registration form
- Fill in all the basic information and cross-check.
- Use the Edit option in case you need to make corrections.
- Click on Submit and Print Registration Slip will be displayed.
- Keep the registration slip for future use.
Submit the application fee
- Click on "proceed to payment"
- You can submit the application fee via 3 modes, net banking, card payments and other payment modes.
After paying the appropriate fee by one of the modes,
“Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” shall be displayed with fee deposition detail. Click on "Print Payment Receipt" to save your copy
Fill in the UP Civil Judge application form
- Fill in and complete the form with all the required details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photo & signature in the specification mentioned.
Save the UPPSC J application form 2021 pdf after finally submitting it.
UPPSC J Application Form: Photo & Signature
Upload the scanned copy of the documents as per the specifications.
3.5 cms * 6cms
UPPSC Judge Application Fee
Unreserved / Other Backward Class
Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 125/-
40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 65/-
NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = Rs. 25/-