AHC RO ARO 2021: Preparation tips and Strategy!! A total of 46 vacancies have been released for the post of Review Officer and 350 vacancies have been released for the post of Assistants Review Officer in the Allahabad High Court. Previously Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducted the exam for recruitment of Review Officers in Uttar Pradesh but in 2021 the recently formed National Testing Agency has been authorised to conduct the 2021 recruitment of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer in Allahabad High Court. The online applications for Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2021 Exam are live until 16 September. Candidates must not wait for the date of examination to be declared to start their preparation. Your preparation has to start the day you have filled your online application. A Sound Allahabad High Court RO strategy and Allahabad High Court ARO strategy is indispensable when it comes to clear the exam in this high competition.
Hence, A good AHC RO ARO 2021 Strategy is the key to success in the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam 2021. In this article, we will discuss the new exam pattern and will provide you with a few Allahabad High Court RO and Allahabad High Court ARO preparation tips and strategies to clear the recruitment of Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer in Allahabad High Court.
Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2021: Preparation Tips and Strategy
Here is the latest exam pattern of AHC RO ARO 2021:
According to the official notification, the AHC RO ARO 2021 exam will consist of two papers, Part-1 and Part-2 which will be conducted on the same day. Here are the details about both the shifts:
AHC RO ARO 2021 Paper Part-1
Type: Multiple-Choice Objective Questions
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
Total number: 200 of MCQ
Maximum Marks: 200
Duration: 03 Hrs (180 Minutes)
- NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- NO MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS.
AHC RO ARO 2021 Paper Part-2
Type: Computer Knowledge Test in English Only
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
Maximum Marks: 50
Duration: 20 Minutes
NO NEGATIVE MARKING.
- MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS: 25 MARKS OUT OF 50 MARKS
- MINIMUM SPEED: 25 WORDS PER MINUTE IN ENGLISH TYPING ON COMPUTER.
Part-I: Multiple Choice Objective Questions from :
(A) General Science
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology and Urbanisation (in Indian Context)
(G) World Geography and Geography and Resources of India
(H) Current National and International Important Events
(I) General Aptitude
(J) Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and General Hindi of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
Part-II: Computer Knowledge Test
A candidate shall be provided with a text in English of approximately 500 words on a computer which he/she shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format.
Now that we have covered the basics of the RO ARO 2021 exam, we will discuss how can we clear this exam in the first attempt itself. The fact that there is only one examination and there is no Interview or Mains round makes it a golden opportunity for aspirants who want to become Review Officers in Uttar Pradesh.
The first Paper which is called Part-1 in the official notification is the main exam paper that you will have to put your maximum efforts in. The Second Paper Part-2 is a typing test for which you only need to practice your typing skills.
Here are a few pointers which will help you make your own strategy:
- The first thing every candidate must do is go through the syllabus as given above. The syllabus of any exam is the key to success in it as well. Understand the syllabus, analyse it and write down the areas where you require to give special attention. This exercise will give you an exact idea of how you should proceed with your preparation.
- The second step is to choose the study material that you are going to study from very carefully. The books and sources that you decide to begin your prep with are going to form the base of your knowledge and you should never take it lightly. Changing these sources mid-prep can have disastrous consequences in your preparation. Here is a list of some standard books and sources you can refer to while preparing for the Allahabad High Court RO ARO Exam:
Indian Economy Key Concepts by Karuppiah Sankarganesh
Art and Culture
Science and Technology and Computers
Lucent, Current Affairs
Majid Husain and NCERTs
RS Agrawal, BYJU'S Exam Prep Aptitude Mock tests
UP Special GK
Know You State by Arihant, UP special Notes by BYJU'S Exam Prep
- The third step is to make a timetable and stick to it religiously. Many students tend to follow their friend’s or topper’s schedule, but it is not advisable. A candidate must understand that every person is different and there is no single solution that applies to everyone when it comes to making a timetable. It is alright if you don’t like the first few schedules but eventually you will find a timetable that fits your needs.
- Next, you must not ignore any subject, because you do not like it, every subject has its importance which is why it is listed in the official syllabus. Make sure that you give appropriate time to each subject.
- Next comes testing yourself. The importance of solving mock tests and daily quizzes cannot be emphasized enough. Solving the test papers will give you an idea of where you lie in your preparation. It will give you an idea of the areas where you need to work upon and solving papers also gives you a sense of achievement which provides good motivation to score even better.
- Next, every candidate must solve the previous year question papers. Mock Tests do prepare you, but the previous year papers will give you an idea of how the actual exam is going to be like. You will understand the expectations of the exam from you through the previous year papers.
- A special tip has to be given for the current affairs section. You must always read the current affairs on a daily basis instead of trying to mug it all up in the last month before the examination. The daily current affairs class on BYJU'S Exam Prep and PDF of the same is more than enough to crack the Allahabad High Court RO ARO 2021 Exam.
Lastly, every candidate must find a very good reason for investing so much time in an exam’s preparation, because it is a long journey where you might feel frustrated at times. So, do not try to get away from society, but interact with your friends and family on a regular basis. It will boost your energy and you will be able to study with further zeal.
You must also keep a healthy diet and try to adjust at least half-hour of mild exercise in your daily routine. It will keep your mind fresh and active.
All the Best!!
More from us