Allahabad High Court RO ARO Recruitment 2022: Syllabus!! National Testing Agency(NTA) will conduct the recruitment exam for the Allahabad High Court Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer soon. More than 400 vacancies have been released by Allahabad High Court in RO and ARO positions. The AHC RO ARO 2022 exam is a single day exam that will be conducted in two parts. In this article, we are providing you with the official Allahabad High Court RO Syllabus and Allahabad High Court ARO Syllabus.
The syllabus of an examination holds the key to success for the same. candidates applying for Allahabad High Court RO and ARO 2022 recruitment can read the syllabus here as well as they can download the official AHC ARO ARO Syllabus PDF from below.
Allahabad High Court Selection Procedure
National Testing Agency will conduct the single exam for Allahabad High Court RO and ARO 2022. The exam will be divided into two parts:
- The first part of the exam will be 3 hours and will consist of 200 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 Marks.
- There will be no negative marking in the Part-1 paper.
- There is no provision of minimum marks required to qualify in the Part-1 Paper.
- The Part-2 of the AHC RO ARO 2021 paper will be a typing test in which the candidates will have to type a set of words in 20 minutes. Total 50 marks shall be allotted for this part.
- A candidate must score a minimum of 25 marks out of 50 to qualify for this round.
- The minimum typing speed is 25 words per minute in Part-2 paper.
Here the Official Syllabus for Part-1 and Part-2 Paper of Allahabad High Court Recruitment Test 2022:
|AHC RO ARO 2022 Paper Part-1 Syllabus||AHC RO ARO 2022 Paper Part-2 Syllabus|
|Part-I: Multiple Choice Objective Questions from :|
(A) General Science
(B) History of India
(C) Indian National Movement
(D) Indian Polity, Economy and Culture
(E) Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade
(F) Population, Ecology and Urbanisation
(in Indian Context)
(G) World Geography and Geography and Resources
(H) Current National and International Important
(I) General Aptitude
(J) Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture,
Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living and
Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
(K) Knowledge of General English and General Hindi
of Graduation Level
(L) Elementary Knowledge of Computers.
|Part-II: Computer Knowledge Test|
A candidate shall be provided with a text in English of approximately
500 words on a computer which he/she shall be required to
reproduce on the computer in the same format
All the Best!!
More from us