Major Topic of the Geography for UPSSSC PET 2022 Exam is
- India and Administrative Units
- Physical Geography of India
- Major Mountain Peaks in India
- Important Mountain Passes
- Indian River System
- Important dams and Lakes in India
- Major Crops and Cropping Patterns in India
- Different types of Forests in India
- World Geography
- Ocean Currents, Hot and Cold Winds
- The Mineral Producing States in India
- List of Major Straits in India
- Important Facts of Census 2011
and much more
Preparation Tips for Geography for UPSSSC PET 2022 Exam
It is expected that UPSSSC will ask questions of factual nature from geography as has been witnessed from the previous exams that have been conducted by the commission. Hence to cover the Geography section of PET syllabus aspirants must keep in mind the following points:
- 5 Questions will be asked from Geography, So do not try to ignore the whole subject, even if you find it a bit difficult, try to cover the major topics from the PDF provided above.
- Make a habit of revising and then learning new topics, You will find it easier in the examination to remember any facts.
- Practice daily quizzes. Many Geography Quizzes specially designed for PET are available on the BYJU'S Exam Prep App and website.
- Do not go into the detail of any topic too much. UPSSSC expects you to have a basic knowledge of Geography and going into detail is going to waste your much limited time.
All the Best!!
Download Free Pdf in English
Download Free Pdf in Hindi
UPPCS के लिए Complete Free Study Notes, अभी Download करें
Download Free PDFs of Daily, Weekly & Monthly करेंट अफेयर्स in Hindi & English
NCERT Books तथा उनकी Summary की PDFs अब Free में Download करें
Commentswrite a comment